The next morning

Matt sobbed as Kristina woke up and Josh ran to get him.

"Hey son, good morning!" he says while scooping Matt up.

He quickly changed his diaper then walked to their bedroom and got him in the sling and Kristina smiled at her son as he latch on.

"Hey Matty, slept well?"

he smiled at his momma.

"You are so handsome just like your daddy!"

Matthew smiled.

KJ came in and made Matty laughed with peek a boo and making faces. It was priceless to watch KJ interact with his nephew as for Kristina, it was worth 9 months of waiting for this moment knowing that KJ always had made Kristina laugh over the years. She made a special highlight button for KJ and Matt's moments on her Instagram. Vanessa commented.

VanessaMorgan: Yesss Luke was so right on about Keneti going to be an incredible uncle! 💜

Kristina responded back.

KristinaAM: Yes VanessaMorgan!!!  🙌🏻 🥲 Grateful that his spirit came through and Luke confirmed. 😍🙏🏻 it was worth 9 months to finally witness bro interact with Matthew!

Josh took Matthew so KJ and Kristina can chat.

"Slept well?" KJ asked.

Kristina admit.

"Here and there but I am a light sleeper when it comes to Matt."

KJ said.

"I heard you sing last night."

Kristina smiled.

"Waited for the moment for years glad it paid off.  It brought me back to when you sang to me."

KJ hugged her.

"You sang it beautifully!!!!"

Kristina smiled.

"You want to go outside?"

So they did wheel and just chat while bringing Matthew along.