Matthew graduation

The morning of graduation Kristina decorate his room as she always did with all of his graduation. Matt got up and smiled and quickly got dressed and with the help from KJ and Josh's brother as there was going to be a reveal to his mom.

KJ said.

"Your mom will be emotional and your Dad would have been so very proud."

So the ceremony started off wonderfully and Kristina was so excited for her son, not having a clue of what Matthew's planned for his future! After the students spoke and been acknowledged, Matt was last. Kristina smiled as she watched her son gets up to the podium.

"Good evening and congratulations to my fellow graduates we did it! Over the years, I have been trying to figure out what to do with my life and it was a long journey to get there. At one point I thought about doing acting just like my Uncle, but I realized that moment was short lived. I thought about going into modeling like Clara, Aunt Arietta and Aunt Timena but it wasn't fascinating although I did some modeling photos for mom as I did my senior photos."

Kristina felt it was similar to her graduation speech. Where is he going with the speech?

Matt said.

"Watch this inspired video on my mom's at her high school graduation."

So they showed the home video of how she reveals her uniform. Kristina smiled as she was still proud of that achievement since she nailed the surprise to her siblings.

Matt went back to the podium and explained.

"My parents grew up vowing that they will both join the military in 4th grade. When mom learned that my dad was in the same troop, it was so exciting to see that their dreams of going was a dream come true. Mom, you and Dad inspired me to join and guess what?"

Right then and there he revealed his uniform-Kristina was speechless as she teared up while KJ and Timena rubbed Kristina's back. Kristina wheeled up to the stage and the two salute then she hugged him.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so proud of you."

She whispered.

"Just be safe, I'm praying wether it basic training or location to deploy be safe!"