Chapter 33-Hot Headed

(Your POV)
New Title added!
Dragon Sin of Wrath
Desc: All beings under your level would be intimidated of you, with the effect increasing as the gap between levels increases. For example, a lvl 1 would be more terrified of you compared to a level 30. There's also the bonus of +10% strength.

After my little announcement at the tournament, I was the main subject of new agencies all over the world. Of course, I hated this the moment it started so I did the only logical thing anyone in my position would do, which is to hide inside one of Khun's lighthouses and hide at home to play video games. However, that plan was ruined was Rias decided to invite me and my peerage to the ORC clubroom, which is completely unnecessary since the clubroom is on MY property. I should start charging rent.

In any case, me and my peerage accepted her invitation and were now in the ORC clubroom, with the exceptions being my three fallen angels, they were still doing housework in the main building. I was currently sitting on a couch with Yoshino at my side, playing Animal Crossing on my switch while Mira was on the other side of her, watching over my daughter's shoulder.

Dawei sat next to Mira, looking kind of annoyed with Rak saying 'Mad Turtle, date Sword Turtle already!' or something along those lines. Rak was obviously standing next to Dawei, poking fun at the guy's feelings while Khun stood close behind with a timer in his hands, wanting to see how long it takes for Dawei to snap. On the other hand, Seungchul was reading his book as he stood against the wall, with Sujin not too far giving Koneko advice.

Sora sat in a seat next to me with a bucket of chicken in her grasp, while Dark was giving her advice, such as not eating so much. Joe was sitting with Issei on a different chair, giving advice for Issei as the two practiced playing the guitar. Ethan was simply watching the duo, making sure Issei doesn't get sidetracked. Mori also stood behind me and Yoshino, looking over my daughter's shoulder at the screen, while Bam did the same on the opposite side. 

"So...(Y/N), what's the point of this game?" Mira asked, trying to find out the 'point' of Animal Crossing. "All she's doing is removing weeds, selling bugs, and running away from spiders."

"It's therapeutic, not all games are based around killing demons or your students." I answered nonchalantly, gaining a concerned look from Rias, who sat across from me while Akeno stood close behind. "Rias, have you never heard of Doom? Killing demons shouldn't be that surprising."

"Well how would you feel if someone close to you said they were going to kill hordes of gods?" Rias asked, sipping the tea Akeno made for her.

"I killed a bunch of angels, does that count?" Mori asked, fully serious about his question.

"I guess so?" I shrugged, not really knowing whether or not that counts. "Also, why did you kill angels?"

"They were giant jerks!" Mori huffed like a little kid, but the last line proved my point. "Plus they started it!"

"I was also trained to kill a god, does that mean anything?" Bam asked, gaining a shocked look from Rias.

"Any chance you can kill Zeus for us?" I politely requested the boy, getting real tired of the god in question always sending my mother 'love letters'. "Seriously, I hate checking the mailbox to see a letter from Zeus, I would kill him myself, but gods aren't allowed in each other's territory without the main gods' permission."

"Well that's dumb." Mori commented before Rias cleared her throat to gain our attention.

"In any case, do you guys have a plan?" Rias asked in a serious tone, but it appears we didn't get it. "To get out of this...situation I'm in.