Chapter 8-Rainy Days

(Your POV)

I stayed up the entire night playing competitive TF2 as all classes, copying the skills and carrying my entire team. Even when I was playing as the medic, I carried my entire team. I was so good at the game, I was kicked for being too good. After a couple of minutes of laughing my ass off, I moved on over to FFXV just so I can get all the Royal arms, but I didn't collect all of them yet so I'm stuck with a few. Which wasn't so bad.

Video Game Mimicry: [Activated]
Skills Copied:

Build/Destroy
[Active]
Cost: 130 Metal for a sentry, 100 for a dispenser, 50 for teleporters, 100 for mini sentries
Desc: This skill allows you to build sentries, dispensers, and teleporters. Since this isn't a skill you can level up, you're pretty much stuck with building only one sentry or dispenser. Though you can build two teleporters and However many mini sentries you want. Speaking of these machines, you can also detonate them from anywhere should their usefulness run dry or if you just feel like killing somebody who's close to your machines.

Disguise
[Active/Passive]
Cost: 50 SP per activation
Desc: You can disguise yourself as a member of the enemy team, but be careful on whom you disguise yourself as. If you're around the same person you disguise yourself as, then don't bother running, you're already dead.

I'm running circles around ya!
[Passive]
Desc: Grants you a 33% speed boost and allows you to double jump.

Armiger
[Active/Passive]
Cost: 100 MP
Desc: This skill allows you to summon all of your royal arms from your inventory and enter a brief state of power. This mode increases you attack speed, mobility, and overall power.