Chapter 31-EXPLOSION!

(Your POV)
After my match with Mercury, I watched the other fights after my own, which were Izuku vs Shinso, Issei vs Jotaro, and Ochako vs Bakugo. I was surprised to see Izuku win his match against Shinso, even after he fell under Shinso's control. Izuku used his quirk to not only send a massive gust of wind throughout the arena, but also used the pain to snap him out of Shinso's control.

As for the fight with Issei against Jotaro, Issei tried boosting his power to it's max level, but Jotaro had more experience and range compared to my friend. However, Issei held more speed than Jotaro and even managed to dodge Star Platinum for a while. That was until Jotaro grabbed onto Issei's leg and held him in place, allowing Star Platinum to land a couple clean hits that sent Issei flying.

Now the fight that shocked me the most, was Bakugo vs Ochako. I'm not going to lie, I expected this match to be entirely one sided at first but then I noticed Ochako was using Bakugo's rash nature to her advantage and used him to turn the ground into rocks that she could send into the air. Towards the end of the fight, Ochako dropped all of the rocks above Bakugo before attempting to uppercut him towards the end.

Sadly enough, Bakugo managed to blow all of the rubble with one hand and blast Ochako away with the other. In my opinion, that fight was anything but one sided. Sure, Bakugo had way more offensive power than Ochako, but Ochako's quirk is more versatile and creative. After their fight, the next rounds showed themselves on the screen, which was still too much for me to write down, so I'll just list the ones with my peerage again.

Sora vs Roronoa Zoro
Ilpyo Park vs Renji Abari
Khun Aguero Agnes vs Rias Gremory
Endorsi Zahad vs Kendo Itsuka
Dark vs Noriaki Kakyoin
Ethan vs Shuhei Hisagi
Mori Jin vs Monkey D. Luffy
Joe Mendez vs Kiba Inuzuka
Seraphina vs Nami
John vs Neito Monoma
Han Jihan vs Tsubaki Shinra
Kwon Shiyeon vs Naruto Uzamaki
Mira Yoo vs Momo Yaoyorozu
(Y/N) (L/N) vs Bakugo Katsuki
25th Bam vs Jotaro Kujo
Dawei Han vs Yang Xiao Long

As we looked at the list, I realized that Endorsi changed her last name for the tournament from Jahad to Zahad. I turned my attention to Endorsi, who was busy looking for her name at the time, as did Khun and Ilpyo. Endorsi finally realized all of us were staring at her, making her nervous.

"What?" Endorsi asked nervously, while our expressions remained unchanged. "Is there something on my face?"

"If you're trying to not get found out, you're doing an awful job." Khun commented, adjusting his tie as he did so. "Are you afraid of Jahad finding you?"

"We can take him, probably." Jihan confidently said, causing Endorsi to shake her head 'no'. "Huh, he's that scary?"

"Great, looks like we'll have to form a plan if he decides to attack us." I signed and brushed my hair back with my hand. "Bam, you've fought this Jahad guy before, correct?"

"Yeah, why?" Bam asked as he sat in the bench close to the screen which contained the list. 

"Any information you can give on Jahad would be appreciated greatly, maybe Sung can kill him." I requested as I began thinking about what I know about Jahad, other than the fact that he wants to kill Bam for some reason. "Also, why the hell is Jahad wanting to kill you?"