Chapter 17-SMITE

(Your POV)
After we all made it back home, team RWBY started doting for Yoshino right off the bat. When Weiss saw me, she immediately started panicking and pointing at my clothes, which were now full of holes. Of course, my parents chose that very day to pay me a visit. So I decided to take them with me to the lounge room with Yoshino. At the same time, my peerage started making bets on who would become Yoshino's adoptive mother. It was funny at first but now they've started making it painfully obvious that they're betting.

"I'm betting on ten gold coins he chooses Rias!" Ethan challenged everyone in the kitchen.

"No way, he's gonna choose Akeno." Joe dismissed Ethan's idea for his own. "Have you seen how red he gets when Akeno teases him?"

"I personally bet ten dollars on Koneko." John laughed to himself. "Both of them have a massive sweet tooth."

"Asia's not a bad option, super religious girl ends up with a demigod?" Dawei asked, before talking again. "Then again, Asia's a devout Christian or something and (Y/N)'s parents are from that Dragon Religion."

"I think it's a possibility," Mira reassured Dawei before throwing her own idea in there. "However, I think he'll end up Cecilia, judging from the way she reacted after their fight."

"I don't know guys, Blake and him are pretty similar." Khun added, most likely smirking.

"I'm personally thinking more of Weiss and (Y/N), you know, the princess and the knight trope." Endorsi offered her own opinion in the mix.

"So we're just gonna pretend I don't exist?" Sujin asked the group, not really amused with them.

"I mean, Nami seems like a good option, right?" Dark wondered out loud, then Sora responded.

"I bet two gold pieces on myself!" Sora said with her mouth full, confusing me in the process.

"I'd hope it's Houki, she'd make a good mother." Ilpyo added his opinion to the mix. "I'll bet 10,000 won on her."

"Ten dollars on myself, cause why not?" Sera bet on herself, just like Sora.

"Hungry Turtle better win!" Rak shouted, supposedly talking about Tohka. "I bet 15,000 won on her!"

"I'm betting 5,000 won on Shiyeon, since she asked me for a picture of (Y/N)." Jihan snickered, before I heard someone hit another person. "OW!"

"I was going to bet on a girl in our class named Ino Yamanaka." Shiyeon mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

"I'm betting quite a bit on Tsuyu Asui, I think the two will get along thanks to their love of swimming." Mori started, then I remembered a green haired girl from my class, maybe that's her.

"Wouldn't it be smart for us to ask him before making bets?" Bam asked, possibly being the most sympathetic person there.

"I'm betting 5,000 won on a group of shinobi girls." Sung announced, shocking me, but then I remember 5,000 won is five dollars in US money. "Their names were Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyu, and Hibari."

"I'm betting 2,000 yen on myself." Raynare challenged, in the kitchen with the rest of them.

"Same here." Kalawarner copied Raynare.

"Me three!" Mittlet announced cheerfully.

As they argued, I was awkwardly sitting in the room with my parents, Yoshino, their gold Generals, and Tanjiro. As the nine of us heard the conversation going on in the kitchen, we all sat around the living room, hoping to tune it out. I sat in a chair, while my parents sat on the couch with their Generals standing behind them. Zeno was playing a game of candy land with Yoshino on the table, while Yoshino sat on the floor between the couch and table. Tanjiro kneeled on the other side of the table, playing Candy Land with the two.