Chapter 14-Texas Style

(Your POV)

Around the room, I felt everyone staring at me and the hole in the ceiling, giving me confused looks as to why I did that. It was a horribly awkward silence, once that I couldn't take anymore. So I decided to say a phrase that should only be used to identify friend from foe in the most dire situations.

"Hello there..." I say, waiting for the other half, but to no avail until someone spoke up.

"General Kenobi..." The blue haired guy from earlier finished, signifying that he was an ally of meme culture.

"Hi (Y/N)!!" Tohka shouted at me and waved, which I returned lazily.

"Oh god, don't tell me you responded to a possible intruder with a reference?" The red headed girl commented with a facepalm. "So tell me Intruder, what is your name."

"(Y/N), Sea Prince, been doing this introduction crap a lot lately

"(Y/N), Sea Prince, been doing this introduction crap a lot lately." I whined before looking at the girl. "Mind introducing yourself and your allies?"

"I'm Kotori, Commander of Ratatoskr." The newly dubbed Kotori introduced herself before introducing the tired girl and Legolas. "The Vice Commander is Kyouhei and my assistant here is Reine."

"And what about my fellow man of culture here?" I pointed to the guy from earlier, who was looking left out.

"Oh, that's Shido, my no-good brother." Kotori introduced Shido, making me feel kind of bad for him. "Now what brings you here?"

"I actually came here to ask you guys that." I explained before pointing to Shido. "You're brother's not really all that discreet, and he caught my attention, so I came here out of curiosity."

"So you followed Shido, somehow flew up here, tore open the roof, and used the opening to create a portal inside because you were curious?"  Kotori asked, raising her voice a little.

"Well, everything except for the flying part was spot on." I said while pointing at the roof. "I actually fired a spear up there and teleported to the spear."

"Kotori, look at this." Reine handed Kotori her tablet, allowing the red head to read it. "(Y/N) has defeated the British Representative without an IS, and his other feats are rather impressive."

"He leads a peerage full of exceptional people." Kyouhei pointed out, causing screenshots of all my peerage members, except for the fallen angels, to show up on a holographic screen in front of Kotori. "That, combined with his natural water affinity, he would be perfect for this mission. Plus he can actually fight."