Chapter 18-Catch Fire

(Your POV)

For once, it was an average day at school, no adventures, no bullshit, no attacks, just genuine quality time between me and my peerage. The only downside was that Sung wasn't here, but he kind of quit King's academy and became a hunter of the country. It was a slow day in Koro-Sensei's class, so we all just ended up talking to one another.

"So here me out here." I continue the conversation between me, Joe, Sera, and John. "I'm just saying that masochists are immune to domestic violence in the way we know it."

"Your sources?" Saraphina questioned, phone in hand to make sure my intel was correct.

"Back in Axel in 1300, a noblewoman by the name of Lalatina was believed to reject nobleman's offers unless they could be domestically violent." I explained, showing an image of the most powerful party at the time, Crime Sorciere, that had both Lalatina and someone by the name of (Y/N) the Dragon. "She was a rumored wife of the dragon's, only marrying him because his body temp would slightly burn anyone who touched, like touching hot iron. The only thing that could seal off his heat was a collar around his neck."

"Jeez, you think you can cook eggs on that guy's skin?" John asked me, to which I simply shrugged in response. "Maybe we should ask Ilpyo if we can use him to test that, since he has fire magic too."

"I am only going to do that if you pay me a thousand won, or a dollar in your currency." Ilpyo answered from his seat in front of Joe.

"Sound fair." Joe stated, before we all heard footsteps behind us, but brushed it off because it could be someone walking to their desk.

"Excuse me, are you (Y/N) (L/N), Prince of the Sea?" Questioned an unfamiliar voice behind us, so we all turned around to see a girl with black hair and blue eyes staring at us, while four other girls stood behind her.

"Finally, someone I don't need to introduce myself to

"Finally, someone I don't need to introduce myself to." I stood up from the desk and walked over to the girl. "Yes, I am (Y/N), and you are?"

"My name is Ikaruga, and I hope you don't mind, but I came to request your help for a mission." The newly dubbed Ikaruga requested of me, which put me on guard a bit.

"Of course, what do you need?" I then stared into her eyes, careful not to use my paralyzing ability they have, but I still need to make sure what she's doing isn't luring me into a trap.

"Meliodas told us to come find you should we ever need help." Ikaruga answered, surprising me a bit but I brushed it off. "My team's assignment is to find a group of delinquents and properly dispose of them, Meliodas told us that you have the ability to copy any skill you've used in a video game, so I'm almost certain you have some tracking skills in there somewhere."

"Well lucky for you, I do have two skills that can help you." I remembered I can use [Wraith World] and [Eagle Vision] to track just about anyone. "So can you give me more details on these thugs?"