Chapter 12-Weapon Master?

(Your POV)
As me, Bam, Mori, Issei, Ethan, Jihan, and Sung made our way down the steps towards the basement, Jihan placed a hand in me. He then said something in Korean before I suddenly felt my HP and Stamina being restored. Jihan then moved onto Issei, Mori, Bam, Ethan, then Sung. I then realized Issei was starting to sweat and panic, so I decided to try talking to him about it.

"Hey Issei, you alright?" I asked Issei, who stopped panicking and turned to face me. "You're looking rather pale."

"Huh? I am?" Issei responded as he ran alongside me. "Well, I suppose it's because we're probably going to face...her."

"Her?" Mori questioned from the front. "That's awfully vague."

"Well, the fallen angel who killed me could be up ahead." Issei answered before giving us a name. "Her name is Raynare."

"Don't worry man, we won't let that happen again." I reassure Issei before asking my friend some questions. "Also, do you have a grasp as to what her abilities are?"

"Well, she's a fallen angel so she can obviously fly and use lightspears." Issei answered before shrugging. "That's about it."

"Well that sure is useful." Jihan commented with a small laugh. "I doubt any of us will get much EXP from this."

"Well sorry, I've only seen and fought her like twice!" Issei shouted, before the seven of us made it into the cavern and saw a horrible sight. "Asia!"

We saw Asia strapped to a stone cross, like she was being crucified or something, and she was screaming in agony. In front of Asia was a woman wearing rather revealing clothes that made her look like a dom, the woman had raven-black wings protruding from her back that complimented the woman's hair of the same color.

"Raynare, let Asia go right now!" Issei demanded, while his guantlet's green gem started glowing.

"Oh, hello Issei." The newly dubbed Raynare turned to face Issei, only now realizing that there's more of us than she realized. "My, did you really have to bring back up for little old me~?"

 "My, did you really have to bring back up for little old me~?"

"So, you're the bitch who killed Issei." I started laughing a dry laugh before summoning [Sword of the Father] and pointing the tip of the blade at Raynare. "If you don't release Asia right now, I guarantee you will not receive a quick death."