Chapter 11-Call to Arms.

(Back at your residence, Third POV)

"What do you mean we can't go save her?!" Issei shouted at Rias, slamming his hands on the coffee table. "She's our friend, we can't just leave her there!"

Right now, both your and Rias' peerages were in the ORC clubroom, which was made inside an abandoned warehouse that just so happened to be on your property. Right now, they were having a debate as to whether or not they should save Asia. Rias was against the idea entirely, saying that it was too dangerous. While it is true your peerage doesn't have to listen to her, they don't have any better options at the moment because you were holed up in your room playing games to calm your nerves.

"So...why didn't you guys take Asia with you?" Sora asked Seungchul and Rak from the couch as the woman took a bite out of a fried chicken wing. "I mean, it shouldn't have been that hard, correct?"

"Indeed, but taking her would have led the fallen angels to our home base." Seungchul informed as he lead up against the wall, not looking up from his book. "Now that the threat of fallen angel backup is done, saving Asia now should be ideal."

"Well it is also your guys' fault that (Y/N) is pissed and needs some time to cool off." Mira reminded the bookworm, sweat dropping at the guy. "At least with Issei, he was at a natural disadvantage thanks to the exorcist nonsense, but you two should have had no trouble."

"I was trying to keep collateral damage to a minimum." Seungchul justified, causing Rak to almost choke on the banana he was holding. "Well, I was at least."

"So Rias, why are you so against us going to save Asia?" Khun debates with Rias at her desk, with Bam and Jihan close behind. "I understand why you don't want Issei to go, since he wields Ddraig and is a devil, but all of us in (Y/N)'s peerage are demigods, which means light weapons should work like normal weapons or be completely ineffective."

"What if the fallen angels have something up their sleeves that could kill divine beings like gods or angels, they're crazy but not stupid." Rias worried, but Khun merely smirked and shook his head. "Don't tell me you already have a plan for that too."

"You see, I could easily have Sung, Joe, or even one of my lighthouses scout the place before we invade it just to be certain of their inventory." Khun strategizes, pointing to Sung, who was reading a magazine on knives. "Besides we already have people who can counter anything they use. Light spears? Rak and Seungchul. Light swords? Mira, Sora, and Ethan. Guns? Most of us can dodge bullets. There's nothing they can throw at us that can actually harm us."

"Even with that in mind, at can't risk harm to (Y/N)'s pieces." Rias refused Khun's request before Bam slammed his hands on the devil's desk. "Eep!"

"Me. Gremory, Asia is a defenseless girl and our friend, so we must save her!" Bam shouted, while Khun nodded. "You can't expect us to just leave her to die!"

"Look, while (Y/N) is doing...whatever in his room, I'm temporarily in charge." Rias informed everyone, causing Khun, Jihan, and Sung to give her an annoyed glare. "I'm trying to make sure you all stay alive so he won't get mad at me!"

"Well, she's got a point there." Dark commented as he ate an apple in his hand. "Given how fast (Y/N) is gaining skills and items, I doubt any of us want to piss him off."

"You know, now that I think about it, his fighting style reminds me of Hallyang Seo's of the six." Mira comments, earning nods of agreement from Mori, Dawei, Sujin, and Sung. "I mean, both Hallyang and (Y/N) switch out their weapons all the time and have a wide variety of them."

"Maybe we can ask him if he can try training (Y/N)." Mori adds, reminding himself that the weapon master is a homeless person. "Do you think he'll do it?"