Chapter 3-Call to Arms

(Your POV)
It's been three hours since I've taken to the skies and I still haven't had any luck finding anyone. Even the usual paparazzi that surrounded Sung was focused on some K-pop bands I've never heard of, which kind of put me in a bad mood.

There were tons of guilds that I could easily just ask, from White Tiger to Hunters, but I'd rather not bother anyone. So I just decided to keep flying over the city until I spotted someone who struck me as strange. It wasn't the person themselves who struck me as odd, it was just the aura they gave off.

More specifically, their shadow.

So I concentrated my aura to my eyes, the same technique that allows hunters to see stands and such, and I was able to see the outline of a knight hiding within the shadow. Not just that, the knight seemed to be physically made of shadow somehow.

So with my curiosity gets the better of me, I hovered over to the man and noticed he had a strange outfit. He had armor covering his arms in shoulders, leaving the stomach bare to show an orange shirt. Must be a hunter, and judging from the gear, he was a rich hunter.

I then floated down behind him, careful not to make a sound in case that shadow soldier attacked me for whatever reason

I then floated down behind him, careful not to make a sound in case that shadow soldier attacked me for whatever reason. I was about to tap his shoulder before Isaw the knight in the man's shadow move, probably best to just call the guy. I didn't exactly want to risk losing an arm, now do I?

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a hunter, would you?" I asked the man, who then turned his head excitedly.

"Why yes I am, name's Jinho!" I was not expecting the excited reaction, what caught me even more off guard was the fact that he decided to shake my hand like I was the freakin president.

"I knew you were a hunter from the moment I laid eyes on ya!" I lied, faking my best western accent. "How many dungeons have you cleared?"

"Well, actually, my friend cleared all of them for me...alone." Jinho's friend cleared most of the dungeons? No small feat even for a B or A ranked hunter, "What is your friend's name?"

"Don't you know, he's the new S-rank Hunter, Sung Jinwoo?" Did this Jinho say he's friends with Sung Jinwoo? Well what are the fuckin odds. "In fact, it was all over the news."

"Well what do you know, I'm actually looking for this Sung guy." I commented, shocking Jinho and putting him on edge. "I'm not looking for him just to attack him, you know, he's stronger than me."

"Then why are you looking for him?" Jinho cautiously asked, just how much crap did these two have to put up with?

"Well since you're a close friend of his, I suppose it's safe to tell you." I began, examining the look in his eyes a bit more, which turned slightly more accepting.
"I'm a demigod, and I'm building a peerage. I got my pieces rather recently, and I was unconscious for three days. So a certain someone sent agents to scout members for my said peerage, and Sung was one of the few that accepted, so 'm looking for him to give him the piece he deserves."