Chapter 20-A Shocking Conclusion

After hearing Shikamaru's plan, I was reluctant to carry it out at first but I decided to go along with it in the end. I simply did as Shikamaru asked and summoned [Failnaught], [Areadbhar], and [Keyblade]. I then stomped my foot onto the railing and drew the spear back with [Failnaught], all while grabbing [Keyblade] with my mouth.

"I've got a boner for murder!" I shouted in my best southern accent, trying out my best impression of a certain General.

After releasing my battle cry, I drew my bowstring quickly before sending the spear barreling towards the middle of the water. As [Areadbhar] was set on its course, the villains that were in the water started swimming away from the spear as it flew over their heads, splitting themselves into two groups and falling right into the trap Shikamaru and I came up with.

"You guys really need to be more observant." I smirked, before grabbing my [Keyblade] with my left hand. "Allow me to teach you guys a lesson! Use skills: [Blizzaga], [Aeraga]!"

I then pointed my [Keyblade] at the group to the left, while pointing [Failnaught] at the group to my right. My [Keyblade] sent a bunch of snowflakes towards the group of villains, and once a snowflake touched the water, it immediately froze the water. At the same time, [Failnaught] was drawn back on it's own before sending a mint-green arrow towards the group on the right. As the arrow approached them, it started picking up wind and momentum. Once the arrow touched the water, a massive whirlpool enveloped the villains.

Of course, this won't be enough to kick out the villains, but I had a different plan in mind as well. I looked back at [Areadbhar], which was now stuck into the ground past the pool. I then warped over to the spear and balanced myself at the end of the pole.

"Now!" Shikamaru shouted from the boat while I dismissed [Keyblade], and began sniping heads with [Failnaught].

Everyone from the boat suddenly came rushing out, with the superheroes running on the frozen sheet of water I made, and the shinobi straight up running on the water towards me. I then drew [Failnaught] back and aimed it at the group that I sent [Areaga] to. Of course, the whirlpool was beginning to settle down and those who didn't drown or get knocked out were just mildly dizzy and swimming straight at us.

I counted five of them were heading at us, one with a shark head, another with brown hair and a scuba mask, the third with some sort of BDSM mask, the fourth had war paint running down his face, and the last one looked like a genuine threat.

As I drew my bow back, this time with a regular arrow, I noticed the shark head was swimming up behind Choji, sneaking up on the shinobi. Choji didn't seem aware of it, his entire focus was getting to the other side. So I fired by arrow at the shark-head, trying to not hit Choji in the process.

After sending my arrow flying, Choji sent me a confused and scared look my way, but I responded by keeping my usual determined stare and locking eyes with the sharkhead. Choji only realized what I was doing when the arrow soared past his head, causing him and his entire team to turn around as he ran to see the shark-headed villain taking an arrow to the nose.

The three shinobi then turned to face me, so I sent them a joking smirk, a wink, and a salute for reassurance. I then drew my arrow back once more and begun aiming at whoever tried to get close to my allies, only noticing that Izuku suddenly broke the ice. Literally, he used his power in the middle of the ice, sending him flying as he carried Tsuyu and Mineta in his arms.

This was also part of the plan, since it could render most of the villains out of commission for a while as well. Still, I kept my bow drawn and ready should anyone try anything funny. That was until Ino, Shikamaru, and finally Choji reached the shoreline and started panting. So I leapt off of [Areadbhar] and walked over to them.