Chapter 2-Airport Meetings

(Sacred King's meeting room, Doctor V POV)

I sat in a chair that was at the head of the long table, in the room where a meeting will take place to decide the fate of the new batch of students coming in. Well, in truth, I'm kind of worried because I only hired teachers based of their skill instead of their qualifications, and I did focus some on their schedules and personalities, but that was secondary to skill.

"Hello, is this the right place?" I heard a voice say, the source of which was the swordsman known as Tanjiro Kamado, he may be no weapon master, but his belief in practice would be valuable encouragement for the students. "I was curious as to why you hired me in the first place?"

"Your skill and intellect is incredibly useful in this kind of class, I'd have to be a fool to not hire you to teach a class that specifically uses weapons and little magic." I responded in a carefree tone, earning a slight chuckle from Tanjiro as he came before he took a seat next to me. "So have you met any of the other teachers?"

"Can't say I have, I think I'm the only one who showed up." Hallyang stated, before turning his head and grabbing his staff, sword, and pointing it at the window behind me. "Well would you look at that."

"Don't tell me a member of the world's elite didn't notice a little old me." Kakashi taunted a little, earning a dry laugh from both of us before he sat down with another individual close behind, Aizawa. "Hey, quick questions, boss."

"What is it?" I responded in a curious tone, noticing that Kakashi was reading one of 'those books'. "Also, If you read those kinds of books around here, I will personally burn them."

"R-Right, well I'm curious as to why I'm teaching the girls from Hanzo Academy?" Kakashi took my threat to heart and quickly put his book away. "They are shinobi, sure, but they're a different kind than what I'm used to."

"Relax, just training them the basics should be enough, taijutsu and light genjutsu are fair game, but talk to me before teaching ninjitsu." I ordered as I heard some more people come in.

"Greetings Doctor V." Greeted Grayfia, the woman I hired as the Devil teacher. I had someone else in mind, but...

"Good evening Grayfia, lookin' as good as ever." Meliodas walked in while looking at the MARRIED woman's 'assets', devils tend to have 'voluptuous bodies, so having a pervert working with them could result in something bad.

"While I do agree she looks beautiful, I think you should be a bit more romantic." Advised a soul reaper by the name of Kisuke, kind of had one choice in his situation.

"Oh please, Kisuke." Yoruichi came in and playfully punched Kisuke's shoulder a little 'too' hard. "She's not THAT pretty."

As everyone came inside, they were accompanied by the last few teachers, Ozpin, Chifuyu, Joseph, and Koro. All of these people sat around the table, then I pulled out a file containing the student I'm most worried about. (Y/N) (L/N) the descendant of Ryujin.

"Why does name sound so familiar..." Meliodas begin thinking off a while, meanwhile Joseph stared at the file.

"Is that what this meeting is about?" Joseph grabs the file and examines it with a smile on his face, but as he read more into the file, his expression changes into one of shock. "OOOOH MY GOOOD!!!"

"Calm down, I have a headache." Aizawa requested as he stared at the Joestar with tired eyes.

"It's not my fault!" Joseph slams his hands onto the table and stands dramatically. "This kid has the potential to be attending all of our classes!"