Chapter 32-Dragon Sin of Wrath

(Your POV)
It was finally the end of the day, and I was tired. Sadly, the vast majority of my peerage is now out of the tournament, with the only exceptions being Bam and I. To sum it all up, all of my peerage members need to learn how to expect the unexpected, all of them were caught off guard by their opponents and forced out of the arena, but I was glad none of us ended up fighting each other. In any case, there were now only sixteen people left and the tournament would be over, it should be easy to finish off this whole tournament thing.

Tohka Yatogami vs Lingyin Huang
(Results: Tohka's victory)
(Y/N) (L/N) vs Shoto Todoroki
(Results: (Y/N)'s victory)
25th Bam vs Izuku Midoriya
(Results: Bam's Victory)
Laura Bodewig vs Charles Dunios
(Results: Ongoing)
Rias Gremory vs Arlo
Naruto Uzumaki vs Gaara
Ichigo Kurosaki vs Roronoa Zoro
Monkey D. Luffy vs Yang Xiao Long

It was kind of a pain knowing most of my peerage was out, but it felt it went by so quick. As if whatever god up there just wanted to hurry up and get this over with. In any case, Charlotte and Laura we're currently fighting above a forest and ocean terrain, which was useless since stratos users specialize in aerial combat. However, I wasn't focused on that, I was trying to sleep on the bench I was laying on while using my hands as a pillow and Bam watched the fight.

Me and Bam weren't the only ones in the waiting room of course, everyone in the list was in here with us, aside from the two fighting. Arlo also sitting on the bench next to Bam, most likely since we are the only people he actually knows.
I was thankful that Tohka still treated me like a friend even in this situation, but she was currently sitting on my stomach for whatever reason, red faced as she did so. Rias and Akeno were sitting on the bench across from us, with Rias giving a jealous glare at Tohka and I, while Akeno watched and had an intimidating smile on her face. Yang was also on the bench across from me, but she just looked at me with a pouting face.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Luffy were arguing about who was going to become the Hokage/King of the Pirates respectfully, that was until Ichigo broke up the argument and now it's a three way argument. Watching the argument was Zoro and Gaara, both of whom looked disappointed in their future opponents. As I looked around the room, I noticed that Laura wasn't here, so I tried getting up but was stopped by Tohka.

"Arlo, Bam." I called out to my two friends, getting their attention in the process. "Any of you two see that Laura girl anywhere? She was here a minute ago?"

"I think she went out to get some air." Arlo answered bluntly, his tone still all high and mighty, kind of like Weiss. "Why? Does she owe you something?"

"No, I just have a gut feeling that I should keep an eye on her." I admit as Tohka stared at me, and I would've gotten mad if Tohka wasn't so damn adorable. "Tohka, why are you sitting on top of me?"

"I don't know why, but I heard Akeno wanted to ride you, so I wanted to see what the big idea was?" Tohka admits, causing me to go red-faced and glare at Akeno, who was getting pissed off glares from Rias and Yang.

"Tohka, you're way off." I informed the girl, not really giving her a solid answer as I gently removed her off me and sat up. "In all seriousness guys, I just have a bad feeling about this Laura, like she's going to do something drastic."

"I'm sure she isn't that bad." Bam suggested, sweats dropping in the process as he said this.

"Normally, I can tell what someone's feeling by looking into their eyes." I admitted as I started condensing water in the palm of my hand since I was starting to get bored. "With that in mind, Laura seems...angry and vengeful about something, but I don't know what."