Chapter 40 : Mr. Clumsy..

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened I stumbled over for a reply-

Kyra❤️
I am done studying now
😏😏 what did you think???

I blew she's gonna be my death someday.

Krish
To my house right now, I miss you

Kyra
Don't you order me around! okay?. you to my house right now! I wish I could say this but that surprise you'll give to my mother some other day. Now ask nicely I might come

Krish
I will fail I don't understand anything 😔please help me 🙏 don't want to repeat the class with other girls

Kyra ❤️
Emotional blackmailing! Gotta start looking for a new boyfriend

Krish
Will kill all the boys before that 😠

Kyra❤️
Great going you're shinny in my eyes now. Dress up pretty boy I'm coming it's a date

I stared at it stunned so she was asking me out?

Again a message dropped

Kyra❤️
A study date 😂

I read with a shake of my head grinning.

Krish
You never know😉

I scrambled across the hall in search of my mother.
"Mummy !"

I peeped in the kitchen raised an eyebrow at my maid munching something. She shuffled settling back pushing the plate to the shelf.

"In her office," she told abashedly looking everywhere.

I got in with a demeanor of an FBI agent. She stepped back quickly mumbling an explanation"I was only tasting..".

Bending I drew out the plate ..cookies!. With a nod, I left.

Like I was informed she was in her office. I knocked on the door. She angled her head back from the mannequin she was working on. She was a fashionista worked from home.

She rolled her eyes motioning with her finger to stay out. I nodded obediently getting in.

She sighed. I looked around the interior it was kinda a boutique miscellaneous shimmering fabrics laying around. Decorating miniature accessories arranged in colors and sizes order over the glass racks.
A long aisle in the left corner cutting to a rows of attires put on a display.

In between was a panel the only tidy area of the entire office.

"What do you want?" She fussed stitching a golden flower patch on a magenta color gown wearing mannequin.

"You have a client Mrs.Nigam," I said putting my hand on a side table it slipped over a bead necklace. This made me step onto a muslin cloth which drifted off my feet I held myself before I fell and I rolled down on it and don't know what next? Got strangled by an inch tape or maybe smashed by mannequins toppling over me.

"This place is a death trap for any walking man"

"Why are you here? Walking man?" She slapped on the mannequin's head.
"Can't you stand straight" she shouted at it.

"I need your help but I see, currently you're not in your right mind " I laughed nervously making a move to leave.

Swearing under her breath that I made a point to listen to oh two I didn't know. She looked back with a needle pointed at me,"What kind of help?"