Chapter 39: foresight

Start from the beginning

"Get away I haven't finished yet" I ordered peeping over the notebook.

We were sitting together our backs resting against the tree.

"But I have done" he showed me his notebook completely blank with only three lines used

I love you

Yes I love you Kyra

Kyra, I love you

I kept my notebook aside making a very not amused face. "I changed my decision I don't love you," I said, did the heartbreaking motion with my hands. And tried to get up but he tugged me back to him chuckling, "oh come on I was joking"

"Am I laughing? Does it look like a joke? am I a joke to you my love is a joke to you Krish!" I chastised somberly. His eyes widened spotting the change in my demeanor he took my hands immediately, "no never -" I looked away my shoulders shook.

His tensed voice explained haphazardly," shit! I didn't mean that I am sorry Kyra I am an idiot" he hugged me from behind "you know that?"

"You're not an idiot" I mumbled.

"Really?" He asked doubtfully his chin on my shoulder inclining to see my face I kept it turned stubbornly.

"You are not only an idiot but also a stupid with a quality of a dumb and the most infuriating person I have ever met" I described correctly.

"wondering why do you even love me then?" Krish now leaning from the left side but I angled my face to the right at once.

"Same I also wonder that" I agreed with a nod.

"What?" He exclaimed pulling back.

I turned giving him my proper attention now.

"Joking!" I yelled gleefully.

He mocked glared which looked quite funny with his crooked smile I started laughing.

"Does it look like a joke? Am I a joke to you? My love is a joke to you Kyra! " He prowled towards me eyes shining with mirth.

"Very original copy cat!" I shifted clumsily tripping down. I laughed more.

"Oh, now I'm a cat your thinking about me is astounding dear" with tricky moves he got me trapped right there jumped over me.

"Ahh!!" I yelped in surprise.

Hovering on, his smug face on full zoom view.

"So where were we?" He smirked down at me. His hair falling over my forehead.

I pushed it back at once.

"Under you" I answered saucily.

He stumbled but held himself. I smirked back

"Well well, what do we have here?" A very familiar a piercing irritating voice interrupted.

Krish rolled his eyes recognizing the voice he got back on his feet casually holding out his hand out for me. I took it he jerked me up quickly making me collide with him. I punched on his chest playfully.

"Oh geez come on.. don't tell me you guys are seriously dating " Pratiksha looked at us shocked and also pleased?

Myra was stood beside her looking at us quizzically.

"Oh, what are you- "my eyebrows creased at her stinging present. I just couldn't bear her sight.

She cut in, "did you read the letter do you really care about Abhi?" She was frowning seeing Krish.