Chapter Forty Nine

Nari's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked around, none of the boys were still here. A small breakfast had been placed on the nightstand. I sat up and ate the breakfast quietly. Letting the silence sink in, there was no laughter or arguing like usual echoing through out the building. I sighed and stood up heading downstairs to the gardens. Wanting some fresh air and just to clear my mind slightly. Walking out I saw Taehyung and Jimin sat together, talking quietly. I walked over and sat with them.

They both turned to me smiling slightly, "good morning Nari" Taehyung smiled at me. I nodded smiling back. Jimin hugged me gently and rubbed my back. "How are you feeling this morning?" Taehyungs deep voice called out as Jimin pulled out of the hug, "I could feel better but, I'm starting to feel a little better. Just trying to think happy thoughts and clear my mind best I can" I say gingerly smiling. They both nodded in agreement. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked quietly, "he's inside the piano room." Jimin answered quickly. I nodded standing and waving to them as I walked away. Leaving them to carry on talking about whatever it was before I joined them.

I knocked on the door before opening it slowly. I walked in and looked to Jungkook. His fingers were gently pressing down the key's, his eyes closed, as he did so. The way he looked was something I rarely saw from him. The sound of the piano echoing throughout the room, the song sounded sad, yet beautiful. I sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes and let the music reach my ears. I hummed along with the tune he was playing.

After the small music session with Jungkook, I laid on my bed, Jungkook holding me close as he slowly fell asleep. I turned to see his face and saw how peaceful he looked whilst he slept. It was like he had no worries and the world was right. Nothing bad had happened, he seemed almost childlike. For a very dangerous man who could kill multiple people in a matter of minutes. I smiled moving the hair from his eyes and gently caressing his cheek as he slept. I wish I could sleep like that, and sleep so easily. But sadly sleep didn't want to come for me right now. Too much was playing on my mind and keeping me wide awake. I couldn't even force myself to sleep. Sighing a little I kissed Jungkooks head and got up slowly and quietly creeping away. Wanting to leave him to sleep and have good dreams.

I sat at the table, my head in my arms. I didn't feel hungry but I know I need to eat. I craved fast food, something I don't usually eat. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. I got into my car and started the engine, pulling out of the gardens I headed towards town to grab something to eat. I felt some paranoia but I didn't let it effect me. I know more people that would help me then hurt me in town. I pulled into a parking lot, grabbing my keys and purse I headed into a small fast food place. I ordered and waited for my food. I sat at the table and played a few games on my phone.

Hearing my order I stood up and grabbed my food smiling and heading back to the car. I put my food down and hopped into the drivers seat. Setting back off home. Turning a corner I heard a noise that I've never heard this car make. I pulled over quickly and got out the car. Walking around and looking it over. Checking if everything was normal, looking if something had moved or fallen off. I decided to ring Namjoon seeing if he could tell me what had happened to the car. As the phone began to ring I heard a click noise. My world stopped, I recognised that click noise. "Hello?" Namjoons voice rang down the phone. My hand trembled and I began to shake a little, I dropped my phone, moving backwards from the car. "Nari?!" Namjoons voice shouted panicked me But It was too late.

The car exploded.