Chapter Eighteen

Nari's P.O.V

I woke up with my back was pressed against a firm chest and torso. I opened my eyes a little, looking in the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook sleeping, his face just behind my head. I shuffled a little trying to not wake him up but get out of bed as well. As I was moving I heard Jungkook grunt a little in my ear. I instantly stopped moving at the sound. Did I wake him? I turned my head a little to see his face. Nope still fast asleep. His arms pulled me closer into his body. I froze a little. I could feel his breathe fanning on my neck. It was hot and deep. It was kinda peaceful.

I turned to face him, his warm breathe fanning on my face a little. He looked cute while he slept. Even if these boys killed people for a living they sure didn't look like it. Maybe it was a disguise but who knows.

I moved his fringe from his eyes slightly, taking in his full face. He had his lip pierced but no piercing in it, and an eyebrow piercing, but nothing inside it. I wonder why? His ears had been pierced in many places, but he only had normal studs in where people normally have their ears pierced. I frowned a little. I bet he would look good with all his piercings in. The longer I looked the more I noticed, like the faint acne scars on his cheeks, and the fact his hair had been dyed a deep black, his natural colour coming through his roots slightly. His face is a nice tan colour. I wondered if any of the other boys had dyed their hair, or had piercings. Maybe even tattoos. Just in not so visible places. I tapped Jungkooks head a little. "Kook. Wake up" I said shaking his arm a little, trying to wake him up. He stirred a little before opening his eyes and smiling at me. "Sorry I must have fell asleep last night" I just smiled to him, he sat up and stretched a yawn leaving his mouth. "Hey Kook?" I asked sitting up as well. He hummed a little and turned to look at me. "Why don't you have your piercings in?" I asked tilting my head a little, on instinct. He just smiled, "I don't know, I didn't think they suited me" He said scratching the back of his head slightly. "I wanna see them in!" I say quickly smiling, Jungkook chuckled slightly before nodding. "Sure, I'll go put them in, you should get dressed and stuff" He said before getting up and leaving to go to his room.

I looked at the clock. 8:30am. I got up and walked to my closet, grabbing todays clothes. Black ripped skinny jeans a vest and flannel. I walked back to the bed, 8:33am. I quickly got changed into my clothes. I stretched and walked into the bathroom, brushing my hair and teeth. The bathroom door opened on Jungkooks side he walked in and started to brush his teeth and sort his hair. I watched him pull a small black box out from a draw. He opened it revealing piercings. I watched him quietly as he put a black lip ring in and a silver eyebrow bar. I smiled to him, "They suit you well" I say before walking out the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen, thanks to me not having work anymore I have less things to do during the day. I just sit around and do whatever comes to mind. I sat on the kitchen counter swinging my legs. Trying to find something to do. I put my elbows on my knees and my chin my hands. Hmmm. What to do? Maybe I could go get something done? Like my hair dyed or something? I decided on doing something so I got up and walked back to my room, grabbing my purse and making sure I would have enough on me.

I sat in the salon chair and smiled to the lady, "What are we doing today Miss?" She asked smiling, I titled my head a little, "I was thinking of going a nice blonde colour?" I asked, the woman instantly smiled and nodded. "I think that would suit you well!" The hairdresser smiled, "Are we trimming or anything else?" She asked, I thought for a second. My hair was reaching my ass by now, maybe I should get a couple inches off? "Umm yes please, just till the middle of my back? And could you also please re-cut my fringe? I would still like it long though" I said smiling, the lady took in what I wanted and got to work. I texted Hoseok to let him know I was going to be out for a while but It was a surprise as too why. I wanted to shock the boys a little. I looked into the mirror shocked. I didn't even look like myself. "I love it" I said smiling and running my hands through my hair. The lady smiled and hugged me. "I'm glad you like it!" She said happily. My once brown hair was now completely gone, I had a nice light shade of blonde with lighter highlights going through it. I paid and left. Happy with my new hair. As I walked down the street I stopped into a little Cafe ordering a drink and something to eat.