Chapter Twenty Four

Nari's P.O.V

I sat on my bed playing music and singing along when I heard a loud crash in the hallway. I stood up straight away and ran to the door. I swung it open my body ready to fight anyone who could be there. I saw the boys all laying on the floor. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked my body dropping to its normal stance. "I wanted to come hang out, but I heard you singing and wanted the rest to hear it" Hoseok said pouting slightly as they all stood back up. I crossed my arms, putting a stern look on. "You were all spying on my singing?" I whined a little, slightly embarrassed. "It wasn't bad!" Jin said quickly, trying to stop me from smacking them all upside the head. "Your lucky your all older than me" I said uncrossing my arms. "Apart from you Jungkook. You happen to be the same age as me" I say smirking, Jungkook instantly began running. I just laughed and the others joined in too.

The boys had decided today they would all rest and hang out with everyone. We all decided to stay on my floor and relax. I was happy they wanted to hang out and take a break. I didn't want them to overwork themselves. We had the tv on as everyone sat or laid down watching whatever was on. We were all silent, just enjoying everyone's presence. It was calming.

After a couple hours relaxing with one another, we all decided to head to what is basically the main lobby of this building. It had a big room with gaming consoles and a kitchen next to it. We hadn't eaten together like we used to in a while. We went in the elevator in groups. Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon first. Then Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Then me and Jungkook. As me and Jungkook were stood in the elevator we were quiet. Something in the air felt a little weird? Like something wasn't normal? I couldn't explain it. All I know is this doesn't feel how it used too. Maybe its because I did threaten to beat up Jungkook a while ago. I turned and looked at him to see him staring at my side profile. I turned to fully face him and raised my eyebrow. He smiled a little awkwardly and looked away. "Were you just staring at me?" I asked laughing a little, his ears turning red. He turned and faced me smiling awkwardly, his hands instantly going to his hair and messing with it slightly. I smiled at him sweetly, poor boy. I think I made him nervous, I noticed when he gets nervous he plays with his hair a lot. And when he gets jealous he rolls his tongue around in his mouth and pokes it into his cheeks. Its cute. "Ah. Why so nervous Kook?" I asked laughing slightly. He instantly looked at me. "I'm not nervous!" He almost shouted. I laughed even more. But honestly for some reason I'm starting to feel nervous too. Just as I went to say something the elevator stopped abruptly. The lights going out too. "YAH!" I shouted jumping and grabbing Jungkooks arm. My breathe was heavy. This is why I hate elevators! They break all the time! I felt Jungkook put his arms around my shoulders pulling me into his chest. "Do you think someone cut the power?" I asked quietly. "Maybe. I'm not sure" Jungkook said. My brain jumped to the idea of the others being in danger.

Pulling my phone out, I called Yoongi, I knew he would know whats happening. 

"Yoongi? whats happening" I asked into the phone. "Its okay, the powers just gone off. Namjoon is trying to fix it now. I don't know how long this is going to take. But stay put with Jungkook, don't try open the doors in case the power comes back on" Yoongis clear voice made me calm down. They are fine, its just the power. I smiled hung up the phone. "Namjoon is trying to fix the power. There all safe" I said quietly. I felt Jungkook nod behind me. I turned my phones flashlight on and moved to the other side of the lift sitting down. Jungkook sat down opposite me. "I think I left my phone in my room. Shit" I heard Jungkook mumble as his hands rummaged through his pockets. I chuckled slightly before looking at my battery percentage. 24%. 

After what felt like forever stuck in here I decided on playing a game with Jungkook. "Wanna play truth or dare? I'm really bored" I said tilting my head a little while asking him. He nodded smiling. "Ladies first" I said laughing, he just shook his head and smiled. "Truth" He says. I tap my chin trying to think of a good truth. I smirked evilly. "If you had to have sex with any of the boys who would it be?" I started laughing when I saw his reaction. "Fine. It would be Taehyung. I feel like me and him wouldn't be awkward after" Jungkook said. I nodded. "I choose truth" I say smiling. Jungkook smiled nodding. "Have you ever had a crush on someone?" He asked, the question kinda shocked me. I don't really know what having a crush feels like. "Honestly, I have no idea. I don't know what it feels like to have one" I said shrugging. We played the game until the lights came back on. We mostly chose truth as it was hard to do dares. But I was glad when we started moving again. We reached the main lobby and rushed out laughing. Jimin ran and hugged me and Jungkook. "I'm glad your both safe. We had no idea how long you would be in there. Or if the lift would fall from not having power" He said hugging us tightly. I laughed a little hugging him back. "Were fine now" I said smiling to everyone.