Chapter Forty Seven

Nari's P.O.V

The days were passing by slowly I was reaching 33 weeks now. The boys had been going crazy with training. I had met my four new boys who were to look after me. We all mutually agreed they would spend more time with me, just so we could get to know one another, and they could feel more comfortable around me. They were all very sweet. Always asking if I was okay or needed any help. They seemed like a group of brothers I've never had. Especially them all being close to my age. It was good for me too have them around and be so comfortable around me.

Lee Johnny: 17 years old. Has a peaceful mentality, avoids conflict if possible. Reminds me of a little brother. Very sweet but also has a mean side when it is needed. Tries to show his worth all the time seen as he is the youngest.

Park Hyeon: 24 years old. More monotone in face and voice, hides emotions well. The personality of a child when messing around. Very serious when needed. A very big prankster to the others.

Kim Sun: 24 years old. A bookworm, researches everything. Always making sure he knows all he can about every subject brought up. Loves to scold the others when they are being too childish or reckless.

Lee Hyun: 22 years old. Very persuasive, uses his charm to get the others to do stupid things. Always practicing his hand to hand combat. Trying to prove his worth to everyone around him. Has tried to improve his weapons skills, showing off what he has learned.

These boys were the ones to save me if anything was to have a turn for the worse. I trusted them whole heartedly. But I could also see that they were getting along better every hour. They had all previously mentioned not knowing of one another personally but saying the occasional 'hello' or a nod. I was glad they all got along and they all seemed to fit into one another's personality very well. They complimented one another. It was amazing to see this kind of bond being made so quickly. It began to remind me of the first few weeks of me knowing the boys and just how well we had all grown. Bringing a smile to face every time they did something as a team.

It was getting late and the four boys decided to put a film on, whilst doing so Jungkook came and sat with me, slightly sweating from training. We all laid around and had a few small conversations, every so often making jokes. "I'm glad they get along" Jungkook whispered into my ear, I smiled and nodded. Jungkook had been watching there every move at every spare moment he had. "They seem like good people and I'm glad they are the chosen ones to look after you" he smiled rubbing my hand. I kissed his cheek gently, "I'm glad your coming round to them" I smiled kissing his lips.

Falling asleep I cuddled up to Jungkook even more, he automatically snuggled up more and let me have some rest. Knowing how much I've been struggling lately to sleep. I closed my eyes and smiled letting myself relax and get some sleep.

My eyes shot open feeling something strange. Everyone quickly looked at me shocked. I looked down seeing a big wet patch, with blood. "I-I" I didn't speak. I couldn't speak. "RING THE DOCTOR" Jungkook screamed holding me close. I started to shake slightly, pleading in my head that nothing was happening. That this was a dream. I was warned of spotting but not this amount of blood.

The doctor rushed in to my aid. He was trying to calm me and asked me to move. I followed orders best I could. Jungkook not letting me go. All the boys collected together outside the room trying to calm Jungkook as he was instructed to wait outside. I could hear them all. I was laid out on a bed. The doctor running a few tests. Checking everything. I was silent. Still praying everything was okay. Just hoping it was nothing. My babies were going to be okay.

After a few more minutes of silence and me staring into space the doctor got my attention. "Nari" I looked at him nodding slightly. "I'm so sorry..." he said looking sullen. "NO!" I screamed. "One of the twins didn't make it" he said quietly. Tears started to stream down my face. "I'm so sorry for your loss... the girl didn't make it. Your boy is perfectly fine. But due to how far along you are, I cannot remove her..." he looked at me with sad eyes. I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing. I couldn't bare to think that my little girl didn't make it. I tried everything to keep my babies safe and healthy. "This will mean you will have to deliver them both. Which I know will cause a lot of stress and pain, but please try your best to stay strong. You still have your healthy little boy. He needs his mother to be strong" He stroked my arm as he spoke. Trying to offer me some support. I just nodded slowly. Not finding the words to speak. Not knowing what to say. "I will be back tomorrow to run a few more tests" he said quietly packing his things. "Would you like me to tell Jungkook?" He asked, I shook my head, knowing I should be the one to tell everyone. The doctor nodded and left quietly. Avoiding the boys outside. I sat and stared at the wall. Holding my stomach, tears still flowing down. I wiped my eyes and tried to pull myself together the best I could.