Chapter Fourteen

Nari's P.O.V

Yawning I couldn't remember a single thing from the night before. I got up and walked into the bathroom locking the doors and getting into the shower. Once I was done I walked to the mirror to brush my teeth and saw something in the foggy mirror. I wiped the mirror quickly and saw a few hickeys placed on my neck. SHIT! I quickly wiped my neck. Nope there real. Who gave me those? Looking down I see what looks like tattoo ink? I looked closer at my ankle. B8? What the hell is B8? And why is it tattooed on my ankle? I just shook it off for now. I got changed in the bathroom and walked back into my room. Hearing  a knock on the door I grabbed a scarf and placed it around my neck. Opening the door Jungkook smiled to me. "Hey" I say smiling. Jungkook walks in shutting my door. "About last night" Jungkook says. "I don't remember anything" I say looking at him. He looked confused. "You don't?" He asks, I shake my head a little. "Nope" I say. "Oh, and what the hell is B8?" I ask pulling my jeans up a little and showing Jungkook my tattoo. He just smiles. He lifts his jeans a little showing me his ankle. B7. I touched it lightly. "Wait. Does this mean I'm the eighth family member?" I ask smiling. Jungkook nods. I squeal a little. "That's actually so cute!" I say laughing. Jungkook quickly pulled my scarf off. I slapped his hand. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shout putting the scarf back on. "So it wasn't a dream..." Jungkook mumbled slightly. I looked at him confused. "What the hell are you talking about? Do you know who did this to me?" I ask him quickly. He nods a little. "We all had too many drinks and you mentioned how you have never really done anything due to being locked away. So we all offered to help you out" Jungkook says rubbing the back of his neck slightly. "Tae got your first kiss. Jimin got your first make out. And I gave you your first hickeys... and you gave your first hickeys to me" Jungkook says his face a little red when recalling last night. I begin to laugh. "Really?" I ask wiping the tears at the corners of my eyes, Jungkook nods, pulling his shirt up and hickeys were across his chest and collarbones. "Jesus" I say laughing again. "I really need adult supervision when I'm drinking" I say smiling taking the scarf off. "Do the other boys know?" I ask, Jungkook nods. "yeah, Hoseok wanted to give you your first cuddles" Jungkook says laughing slightly. I laugh too. We head to eat breakfast before I go to work. 

Jimin was driving me today. Yet again his hand was lightly placed on my thigh, a small hint of blush on my face. Jimin just smiled at me. I had covered the hickeys with makeup and a scarf today. I don't want to feel peoples judgement on me for having a fun night. Work was boring today, but I made sure to have extra attention in case that gang came back for another round. Mrs Kims cheek looked better. There was hardly a mark anymore. But I could still feel the guilt. It was a good job today was chilly or else Mrs Kim would have questioned my scarf. But luckily she didn't. I was just waiting for my shift to be over, and head home for the weekend. 

Jimin waved at me with his mask and hood on. I smiled and walked to him as we got back into his car, his hand on my thigh again. I was becoming more comfortable with this, but I still felt myself blush a little at the action. As we were driving through the small market parking lot a knock was heard on the window. I looked and saw Soojin and Min-Jae. I siighed, Jimin pulled his hood and mask back on. I rolled down my window fake smiling a little. "Hi" I say wondering how they knew it was me sat in the car. "Nari! Your photos were a hit!" Min-jae says happily Soojin smiling and nodding next to him. "Oh that's great news" I say still faking a smile. "But the company said, they would prefer you to do more lets say shorter outfits?" Soojin says smiling. I stare at her for a second. "Oh. um. No thank you? It doesn't seem modelling would be my thing" I say fake smiling. Both of their faces dropped. "Excuse me?" Soojin says. "Sorry, but I don't want to continue this little thing we had going on" I say quickly. They both looked mad. "Listen here you little brat! I found you and was risking to loose reputation to get you into big hit!" Min-Jae says pointing his finger at me. I could see Jimin tense from the corner of my eye. I sighed. I opened the car door hitting Min-Jae with it. "Fucking excuse you. I was willing to leave work and help you two out! How much did you earn from my god damn photos!" I shout staring at the two. They gulp slightly. "A lot. Many people liked them" Soojin said. I get mad and glare at them. "How many people bought those photos of me in my normal clothes?" I ask tapping my foot. "A couple hundred in the first couple hours" Min-Jae says annoyed. "Get out of my sight. Using girls to earn money and expect them to strip down for you to take more photos!" I say going to open the car door when I felt a hand pull my arm and slam my back against the car. "You will listen to us" Soojin says. I instantly see Jimin jump over the car bonnet and slam Min-Jae to the ground with a thud. I grab Soojins arm and twist it against her back, pinning her front to the car. "Dare lay a finger on me again and I will break both of your arms so you can't take photos anymore" I whisper into her hair. I grab her and throw her to Min-Jae. Jimin helps me into his car. He turns and hands Min-Jae a piece of paper. The look on Min-Jaes face looks like he has just seen a ghost. I see the paper for a split second. 

'Expect to see us soon. The Bangtan Boys'