Chapter Thirty One

Nari's P.O.V

All the boys are passed out from the heavy night of drinking. I got up quietly and walked into my bedroom leaving them all in the living room. I grabbed my backpack. The one I used when I escaped my father. Ironically this will also be the backpack I use to find him. I looked at my nightstand seeing a picture of me and the boys stood all doing stupid poses. I walked and grabbed the picture. I smiled at it. These men showed me an amazing time. The best months of my entire life. I can't let them keep running to save me, or to even fight to protect me. They all deserve nothing but love. Yes they have all done things in the past and killed for money. But when life called for desperate measures they did what they had too. Yes I heard there stories and how they ended up here. And as a group. There bond is amazing, something everyone wants and wishes for. I wouldn't be able to live knowing something happened to them because of me, they have become my entire life. I just hope they will understand why I have left, and not to try come find me. I need to do this myself. My father made my life a living hell. And I will be the one to take his the way he tried taking mine. 

I put everything I would need into the bag. Clothes, weapons, first aid kit. Even alcohol and cigarettes. I zipped the bag. I walked to the dresser, grabbing a couple knives and hiding them on me. A gun hidden in my belt. I sighed pulling out the envelope with neat writing on it. 

'To the boys' 

Inside the envelope contained letters individually written to every single boy. All of them were personal to me. I placed the envelope neatly on my bed. Placing the photo frame next to it. I smiled one last time at the room I was in. I walked into the living room, looking at all the sleeping boys. I walked closer to Jungkook kissing his forehead lightly. "I like you too" I whispered, standing back slightly. My eyes watered slightly, this could be the last time I see these boys. I will forever cherish the moments I had with them all. With that I walked to the hallway and stood inside the elevator. I pressed the bottom floor button. I headed down, my eyes still watering. I wiped my eyes slightly. I looked up at the camera knowing it records in the elevator. "I love you guys. Please look after yourselves. Don't miss me too much. I know I will miss you all." I said now crying. Once I reached the floor I needed I walked out. Breathing heavy and headed to the front door. I opened it and pulled the hood over my head. I began running fast, not looking back. I will complete my mission even if it ends up with me dead. 

---Time skip a couple days---

It's been nearly 4 days since I left them, I lead them a stray constantly knowing they were looking for me, and asking people if they had seen me. I would sigh every time I would tell someone to tell them I had ran in a random direction. I really don't want to face them, not until what is done is done. I just want to protect them. I didn't tell them why I left. I made it look like I was running away from them all because I wasn't happy. When in reality it was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life. I rushed back and hid somewhere just hugging my knees. I stood up after a bit and walked away. My mind set on killing my father. 

I've had some Intel of my fathers whereabouts. I had made a friend called Sora (Sora looks like Suzy from miss a). Shes a very nice girl, with amazing skills. She can track anyone in a matter of minutes. Shes been helping me on my journey to kill my farther. She told me how my father had killed her entire family, her being the only survivor. We bonded instantly and she helped me all that she could. I have been staying with her the last couple days. "Sora!" I yelled she walked in smiling, "Yes?" She asked sitting next to me. I smiled to her realising something. "You know how your name means sunlight?" I asked giggling slightly, she nodded looking confused. "Well my name means lily. And lilys need sunlight to grow" I began laughing slightly she just shook her head smiling at me. I guess bad jokes are my way of coping, I miss Jins bad dad jokes. And the boys laughter. I sighed lightly and looked back at the board I had set up. There were notes and lines everywhere. The dead ends my father purposely led us too and the possible places. The one thing I didn't expect was that my father moved. His entire base was moved leaving behind nothing but the building itself. I tapped a pen on my chin thinking.

I didn't notice Sora left the room to go do something else until she rushed back in. "The old abandoned mansion!" She shouts slapping her head. And sitting down at her desk, searching something. I rushed over looking over her shoulder, the images she showed me. "I know where that is!" I said running and grabbing my coat and shoes. Throwing my backpack on, tucking the knives into my boots and on my legs, the gun in belt again. I looked back at Sora and hugged her tightly. "If I don't make it out. Tell the boys" I said smiling to her, she nodded. Turns out Sora knows the boys, she met them on a mission and helped them track down the person. I hugged her one last time, her eyes looked sad as I moved away. I was now her family, and the only one left. I turned and rushed out the door. I began running towards the abandoned mansion, it location was basically in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by many trees and bushes, hiding it from the world. The thought of killing my father was keeping me fuelled.