Chapter Nine

Nari's P.O.V

I'm part of there family now. I finally have people looking out for me. And I would hurt anyone who tried to hurt them. 

Ever since the boys heard my backstory they decided on telling a little something about themselves. 

Jin is the oldest boy and the second tallest at 5'10.5, hes 25 and was born December 4th 1992. And he enjoys cooking and the rest of the boys call him the Eomma (mum) of the group. 

Yoongi is the second oldest and is 5'8.3, hes 24 and was born March 9th 1993. And he enjoys basketball and scares the rest of the boys a lot, Yoongi also plays piano. 

Hoseok is the third oldest and is 5'10, hes 23 and was born February 18th 1994. And he enjoys video games and watching films, he also enjoys reading sometimes. 

Namjoon is the middle and hes the tallest at 5'11, and he was born September 12th 1994. And he is the leader of the gang. He is fluent in English and the Appa (Dad) of the group.

Jimin is one of the younger boys and she shortest at 5'8, hes 22 and was born October 13th 1995. And he enjoys working out and video games. He also supports all the boys.

Taehyung is the second youngest and is 5'10, hes 21 and was born December 30th 1995. And he is very close to Jungkook and enjoys spending time with the boys.

Jungkook is the youngest and is 5'10, hes 20 and was born September 1st 1997. And he respects all his hyungs and cares for everyone. He enjoys practising his karate and martial arts moves.

From the information I was told I realised I'm the youngest. "Oh, I was born September 3rd 1997" I say smiling, Jungkook laughs. "I'm older than you" He teases laughing. "Wait does that mean Namjoon your birthday is in a couple days?" I ask looking at him and he nods. "Your the shortest and the youngest cute" Jimin says ruffling my hair slightly, I instantly grab his arm and twist it behind his back. "Call me cute again and we will see how far your arm can go" I whisper into his ear before letting go of his arm. "Mean!" Jimin says rubbing his arm. Jin tuts at me, "Don't do that Nari. We don't want to have to put you in time out" Jin says laughing. I just laugh too. All the boys were a lot bigger than me when I looked at them. My 5'3 stature seemed nothing next to them all. Even Jimin had 5 inches on me. But then again my height fooled many people into thinking I was easy to beat, they were proved wrong. Height does not mean how strong or weak someone is. 

After a short period of time with the boys just talking to one another Yoongi decided on letting me see where I was staying and explore the new place I was going to be calling home. I was happy knowing they trusted me. I walked out of the room and looked around. Many cameras were all over the walls and ceiling. This place seemed quite big, many hallways and doors. Some stairs going up and down. One door called my name, I opened it slowly and it showed me a kitchen. I squealed a little bit. Rushing in and opening the fridge I grabbed a bottle of beer and sat on the counter top drinking it. I grabbed another and carried on exploring. The cameras would flash a little red dot whenever I was near one, I knew it was Namjoon watching to see what I do and where I go, making sure he unlocks the doors as I go. I looked down one hallway and saw many doors. I tilted my head a little. "Bedrooms" I hear Namjoon speak through the camera. I nodded, "The boys bedrooms?" I ask looking down the hallway still. "Some are spare" Namjoon answers. I nod again. "Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and me stay down that hallway" Namjoon says I nod again. "The maknaes stay in another hallway?" I ask, turning. "Turn right at the stairs" Namjoon says I follow the orders and see another hallway. It has 5 doors. "This is where the others stay" Namjoon says I nod again. After that I wonder around again, remembering where things are with ease. I walk back to the room I have been staying in when I hear voices inside the room. "Don't forget to grab her coats" I hear a deep voice say, confused I opened the door. I see Yoongi and Taehyung stood inside holding my things. "Where moving your room to one with windows and more space" Yoongi says bluntly. I nod and grab some of my things and walk with them. I recognise the way we are walking. "I'm staying in the hallway with the maknaes?" I ask no one is particular. "Yep!" Taehyung says smiling. 

They open a door into a big room with a king size bed and a big window. I smile and place my things down on the bed. Taehyung walks to a door on the side of the room. "Bathroom is shared with Jungkook so make sure to lock the door when inside" Taehyung says I nod. So Jungkook is the room next to mine. "Jimin and me are across from you and Kookie" Taehyung says smiling, he leaves the room and Yoongi looks at me. "Don't try and escape. We are putting trust in you. Break our trust your back in the basement." Yoongi says with a serious face. I nod. "I don't plan on leaving when your all willing to help take down my father" I say with the same amount of seriousness in my tone, Yoongi nods and has a small smile ghosting his face. 

I pack away my things into a spacious walk in closet I have and some drawers. This room is quite big and has plenty of  room for my things. I walk to the window and pull the curtains seeing a vegetable garden and then trees. Lots of trees. It reminds me of the mansion, my father had it surrounded by trees to protect it from attacks. From the looks of it this was also a mansion like building. Not too big like a castle but also not the same size as a house.