Chapter Twenty Seven

Nari's P.O.V

As I woke up I stretched and sat up, yawning. Walking into my bathroom I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth, I decided on no makeup as I felt a little lazy today. After I walked to the closet and grabbed something to wear. I decided on getting a hip to the thigh tattoo, I really wanted some black roses there. I spent a couple hours last night googling some photos and fell in love with it. As I was getting dressed I realised I should wear something baggy so it doesn't touch the new tattoo a lot. I decided on a oversized black shirt and black running shorts. I kind of look like I'm not wearing any pants, but oh well. Its nice weather today but I still grabbed a jacket in case. My phone buzzed letting me know everyone is in the garage getting the cars ready. We decided on driving two cars today instead on the van. I pulled on my shoes and grabbed some stuff before heading down in the elevator.

I walked into the garage and saw Hoseok waving at me to get in the car. I hoped in the back and put my seat belt on. Jin was driving with Hoseok in the passenger, me and Jungkook sat in the back. "So have you decided on what you want to get?" Jin asked as he looked into the mirror looking at me. "I want to get some black roses from my hip to my thigh" I said smiling. "That explains the shorts" Hoseok said smiling, "We don't get to normally see you wearing short things, you love your jeans and sweatpants" Hoseok said laughing a little. "Let me live, I want to look stylish and be comfy" I said laughing a little. "I think you would suit that tattoo, you have a nice tan that would compliment the design" Jin smiled while turning the car. I nodded and smiled.

Once we arrived at the tattoo place we all parked and got out the cars. Taehyung looked a little nervous. "Can Nari pick my tattoo? I know she will be nice" Taehyung said hugging my arm tightly. I laughed a little and patted his head, having to step on my tip toes to reach properly. "Shortie" Taehyung laughs ruffling my hair, I cross my arms and huff. "Even Jimin's taller than you" Yoongi said smiling a little. I huff again. "Just because I'm only 5 foot 3" I said whining slightly. "little baby!" Hoseok said smiling and patting my shoulder. I see Jungkook look at me and smile slightly. We walk into the shop and Yoongi talks to the man at reception as we all browse the drawings on the walls and photos of other peoples tattoos. Taehyung was clinging to my arm again asking me to pick his tattoo for him. One caught my eye. I pointed to it. Taehyung looked at it and smiled a little. "Flowers?" He asked, I nodded. "We can both have flowers" I said laughing. "DIBS ON CHOOSING TAEHYUNGS TATTOO!" I shouted quickly. I laughed and took the drawing off the wall to the show the man at the counter. "Where am I getting it?" Taehyung asked. I looked at him and smirked a little. "on your neck" I said smiling slightly. His eyes widened a little. "My neck?" He asked, I nodded and smiled the guy behind the counter nodded and walked somewhere.

After some talking and showing photos I was finally in a private room getting my new tattoo. Because of where I wanted it to be I had to take my shorts and underwear off. I had a towel covering my lower body so I wasn't exposing myself to anyone. I was laying on my side as the man tattooing me complimented my choice and told me how I was going big for basically my first tattoo sober. I smiled and laughed a little. The pain wasn't bad at all. It felt like little pricks every now and then. I was looking at my phone and saw a picture in the group chat. Hoseoks new tattoo. Jin chose it. Its a on his forearm. 'Your hope' with a small crown under it. It looks really good. After texting the chat saying it looked good I heard a knock on the door. I looked over and saw Jungkook holding two drinks in his hand. I smiled as he walked in. I made sure I was fully covered. Jungkook handed me a drink and I thanked him, I caught his eyes looking at my new partly done tattoo. "Does it look good?" I asked, Jungkook looked at me a little flustered, "Yeah it looks great" He sat down next to me. "Doesn't it hurt? That parts a little sensitive" He said taking a drink and looking at me. "Its not painful to me, I think I might get some more tattoos in the future" I said smiling.

As I was day dreaming I heard Jungkook talking. I snapped back into reality and realised he was speaking to the man tattooing me. "How much longer do you think?" I asked looking at the man. "I should be done in an hour or two" He said smiling to me, before carrying on inking me. "Jungkook would you go tell the others that they don't have to keep waiting for me" I asked, he nodded leaving the room to go tell them. I've been here for around 4 hours now. Taehyungs tattoo was finished an hour ago and the boys all wanted to wait for me. But because of the size of my tattoo I would be a while longer. Jungkook came back in the room and sat back down. "I said I would wait with you. Taehyung is staying too, hes just grabbing something to eat and then coming in here too" Jungkook said I nodded and smiled at him.

Finally! My tattoo was done. I asked the boys to all leave the room as I looked at in the mirror and got my underwear and shorts back on. The entire time Taehyung was in here, he hid his neck. Saying we would both show the finished thing at the same time. I agreed. I stood up and smiled walking out the room and into the waiting area. As soon as I walked in the room I heard a wolf whistle. I started laughing a little. "Your tattoo looks great!" Taehyung said looking at my thigh. He showed me his neck. "Oh my god... it looks hot!" I said laughing. Taehyung proudly showed off his neck. "You made a good choice on this one" Taehyung said smiling. The three of us left together laughing and smiling.