Chapter Forty

Nari's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched, looking at the beautiful ring on my finger. I smiled looking at it. I sat up and saw Jungkook missing from bed. I got up and pulled on some clothes, brushing my hair and teeth before heading out of the bedroom. I told Sora about me being engaged last night over the phone. She was so happy, and wished she could have been there. But she had new work. She had become an assassin abroad, her charming looks making it easier for her to do this form of work. I was proud of her, even if I don't get to see her as much. Atleast we keep in contact. I couldn't ever forget what she had done for me and how much she helped.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Jin cooking breakfast. "I told you already. The chef is supposed to cook" I said giggling slightly. "Yah! I wanna cook for my family too!" He said flipping the eggs. I just smiled and shook my head slightly. I sat at the kitchen island. And watched as he cooked. "Where are the others?" I asked looking at my phone. "They are all training in the gym room. They decided on working out more often again. Since they have been slacking lately" Jin said smiling softly, he handed me a plate of eggs and toast. I smiled happily and began eating. Jin sat with me as we ate together having some small conversations. "So Jin. I didn't know you could sing" I say smiling he laughs slightly. "Well I was thinking of turning one of the spare rooms into a studio? Just for us all to use whenever" he says looking at me for approval. "Of course you can! You don't have to ask me. You live here as well" I say laughing slightly he nods happily.

When I agreed to the studio being made I didn't realise he meant today. He went and bought everything they needed. Already making the studio. With the help of Namjoon and Yoongi. I walked in with some drinks and placed them down they all smiled and grabbed a drink. "It looks amazing" I said looking around at all the equipment and sound proof padding on the walls. "You should use it sometime. You have a good voice" Jimin said walking into the studio. I shook my head and laughed gently, "I don't think so. My voice is mediocre compared to what I heard from you guys" I said smiling. Yoongi ruffled my hair, "don't kid yourself Nari, you sound good" he said chuckling. I blushed lightly at the flashback of them all stood my door listening to  me sing back when we lived on separate floors.

I was stood watching them all talking and setting up, arguing with one another on where the microphones should be, when I felt movement. I gasped and quickly held my stomach. They all ran towards me there faces full of worry and fear. "The babies are moving!" I exclaim holding my stomach, quickly grabbing the closest hand and placing it on my stomach. I looked up seeing I grabbed Yoongis hand. He smiled holding my stomach, feeling the movements. "They can hear you all arguing" I said giggling, Jin was quickly snapping a picture on his phone. "Isn't it a bit early for them to be moving?" Namjoon asked a little worried, I shook my head gently. "The doctor said they can move from 17 weeks depending on the lifestyle you live" I said smiling. Jimin texted Jungkook who came sprinting into the room with Hoseok and Taehyung behind him. "The babies are moving" I said smiling happily. Jungkook quickly placed his hand on my stomach feeling the small movements.

Everyone stayed in the new studio helping out and messing around while Taehyung stuck by me and helped me do basic things, even if I didn't need help. "Your pregnant Nari! Let me help you" Taehyung whined crossing his arms and pouting when I scolded him for grabbing a glass of water I could reach. I hugged him and squeezed gently, "Sorry Tae" I whispered into his ear as he hugged me back. "Finally done" Hoseok said happily, we looked at the new studio. "It's looks amazing" I said smiling looking at all the equipment. Jungkook slipped his arm around my waist and smiled at me. His hand rubbing my belly. I put my hand on his and smiled happily.

Our family was getting bigger and stronger. I really couldn't express my happiness about it, I really can't believe this all started with them kidnapping me. And it turning to love so fast, we are all willing to sacrifice ourselves just to protect each other. I never had this type of love when I was younger. My children will have all the love we can give, I never want them to feel the way I did. They had protection and love. Hell they aren't even born yet, but the love that radiated around them was stronger than I think anyone has ever felt. Me and my boys. Me and my fiancé. Even if this life isn't perfect, it was something I would never give up.

————
Little authors note:

Thank you all so much for 1K reads! That's amazing! I purple you all 💜 the book will sadly be coming to an end soon  but nonetheless I hope you have enjoyed the book so far! And a special thank you to all the people who have supported this book from the beginning! And messaging me such supportive things ❤️ you really motivate me to continue this book!

-Nikki x