Chapter Eight

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS SAD AND INCLUDES SOME TRIGGERING THINGS. INCLUDING DEATH, CUTTING ETC. READ AT OWN WILL.

Naris P.O.V

"So. How come no one knows your heir to the biggest mafia in Korea?" Hoseok asks as he sits on my bed. I smile at him a little. "My father hid my life very well. Very few people know who I am. Only his close friends, there kids, and the people I trained with. And well obviously you guys" I say looking at the ceiling of my room. I was tired after my work day. But Hoseoks company didn't bother me. I wasn't used to being able to talk to people, or have someone to check up on me. "All we got told was who your father is, that your his daughter. Find you. Watch out for your skills. And keep you with us until your father wants us to take you back" Hoseok says breathing out a little, clearly feeling bad. "You are nothing like we expected. We thought you would kill us the second you could. Or be an emotionless robot" Hoseok laughs, I laugh too. "No. I don't want to be like that. I want to be normal. Have a normal life, get out there and see the world. Make new friends" I say sighing a little. "Instead, I'm trained to kill anyone in my path. Never talk to people. Run a mafia I never wanted too" I say sitting up and looking at Hoseok. He had guilt written across his entire face. I just smile. "Its not you fault hope. Stop looking so guilty." I say smiling at him. He smiles at the name I gave him. Hope. He was my hope right now. My hope to make friends, to escape my old life. But thats all I had, hope. I sigh again. In my head I thought of telling Hoseok what my old life was like. Try to make him feel even more guilt. Help me escape my father. But I hardly knew him. But on the other hand I could kill him if this goes wrong. 

"I want to talk" I say quickly. Hoseok looks at me confused. "If I'm to stay here. Then you should know what I went through. And what my father has done." I say staring at him. He nods a little telling me to go on. "I wasn't born like most children. From a happy couple. Or born out of pure love and happiness. No. I was born by a woman who was so sweet and pure, like an angel." I smile at the thought of my mother. "But from a father who hated girls. He wanted a son. His heir to the mafia. For this my father locked up my pure mother, beat her daily, she couldn't have anymore children for it would kill her. He made people watch him beat her. Including me. Until one day... My mother couldn't take the pain anymore. She escaped her chains and ran to me. Telling me to run from my father one day when I was old enough and strong enough. She killed herself right in front of me. She stabbed herself in the chest. The last memory I have of her is her life leaving her eyes. I was 6 years old at the time." I look at Hoseok who looks so shocked. I try to smile at him. But he grabs me and hugs me. I was shocked. "Please tell me more" I hear him whisper into my hair, the sadness evident in his voice. I nod and he pulls away. 

"From then on my father trained me harder, longer. I was not allowed friends, the only rooms I was allowed into were my own room, the bathroom, the training room and the dining area. No where else. If I was seen anywhere apart from those rooms, I would be hit." I breathe in remembering the pain. "As I grew up I was hidden away more. Some of the girls living at the mansion would say horrible things to me. Mostly about my body and my looks. It affected me badly. I was told to cut myself, to end my life. How no one could ever love me. How I would hurt everyone around me, that's why my father isolated me. I followed in there words. I cut myself. Deeply." I say pulling my vest up slightly, scars evident on my stomach and waist. Hoseok touched them gently. Staring at me wide eyed. "I would hide them from my father. I wanted to seem stronger than this. For many years I would be beaten down by everyone in the mansion. Some of my fathers men made sexual comments as I hit my teenage years. Claiming I was like my mother, pure and beautiful. These comments made my father angry... at me. For looking like his dead lover. The woman who killed herself to escape him. It made me angry. I would train harder, the picture of killing my father in mind. Always pushing me to the furthest limits. His idea of making me a killing machine was working. I could take down his men in minuets. But my father wanted seconds. He wanted me to be so good I could end there lives in seconds. Nothing was good enough for him, it always had to be better. I was taught how to hack. My education was very good. I was great at the sciences. I was taught English, Japanese and Chinese. I learnt them all fluently. I was taught how to shoot someone, where to stab someone. Even how to hack into someones computer or phone. It was interesting. " I smile remembering hacking into a girls phone and posting from her phone making her parents mad at her, it was my revenge for her mean remarks. "From the age of 17 to 19 are a blur. Just endless training sessions with beatings in between, and sometimes being starved for disobeying the rules. And more nasty comments from people. My father would blame me for everything. He would beat people in front of me. Kill them in front of me. Anything. Just to see me sad. Or shocked. It made him happy. But then came my 20th birthday. I became eligible to run the mafia. So I ran. I ran fast and far. And that's how I got here. You know the rest of it" I say crossing my arms slightly. 

Hoseok looked lost for words. "Your life seems so... so awful" Hoseok says, more guilt written across his face. I heard a sniffle behind my door and it opened wide quickly. Showing the rest of the boys stood there. Guilt written across there faces. "How could he do that to you?" Jin asks, running to me and hugging me. Confused I see Yoongi point to the camera above my bedroom door. I just sigh. "You all heard it?" I ask, they all nod slowly. "Well that's my story. That's why I hate my father. That's why I ran. My mother told me to, and so I did." I say sighing. The thought of her making me want to cry. I miss her. All the boys look so sad. Like my life was the worst thing they had ever heard. When in reality it could have been worse. "We want to help you" Jimin says. I look at him confused. "We will take him down. Together" Namjoon says, determination in his words. "You're part of our family now" Hoseok says smiling. I look at them all like a lost puppy, trying to confirm Hoseoks words. They all nodded and smiled. Even Yoongi. I smirked. "When do we begin?"