Chapter Forty Three

Nari's P.O.V

The next morning at breakfast I couldn't avoid the death stare Yoongi was sending Jungkook. And the disappointment on Jins face. I just wanted to forget that anything happened at all, I didn't need the stress. "So Nari, did you buy anything nice?" Taehyung asked trying to break the tension that was swimming around the room. "I bought some new clothes to fit the bump better, and a couple accessories" I said smiling, "she got a really nice dress that I picked out" Jin said happily looking at me. "Yeah! It's a really nice colour too" I said smiling, "I wanna see it" Taehyung said happily, "I'll come see it too... anything to move out of this room" Yoongi said glaring at Jungkook once again. I stood up with some help from Namjoon and headed to my bedroom. I got changed and shouted for them to come in. "It's cute" Taehyung said smiling, "yeah it really suits you" Yoongi complimented. I smiled and blushed slightly, Taehyung left the room to go finish his food and Yoongi stood next to me and sighed slightly.

I looked at him and smiled a little knowing he wanted to speak. "I can't get over what he said" Yoongis face showed the way he felt, "Your like my little sister and to hear those words leave his mouth makes me feel disgusted" he sighed again slightly. I hugged him tightly, "it's okay Yoongs. He said sorry and I know he didn't mean anything he said" I put my chin on his shoulder slightly, he hugged me tightly back. "I don't ever want to hear someone disrespect you again" he said and let go ruffling my hair slightly before quietly leaving my room and shutting the door behind him. I got changed into some comfy clothes and sat on my bed. Just holding my stomach and day dreaming. The fact Yoongi said I'm like his little sister really made me happy. From the start of me living with the boys all Yoongi has done is be supportive and like a safe space. Something I never expected from him when I was first taken. I mean all the boys have grown to me, and it makes me so happy. They all showed me the way they are, and treated me like I was family. And now, I'm adding to our family some more precious people, half of me and half of Jungkook.

I headed outside, fresh air and a small walk would be good for me and the babies. I was recommended to do light exercise to keep in shape and help my posture when standing and sitting. The gardens were peaceful and vibrantly coloured. The flowers in full bloom. It made me feel somewhat safe and away from any dangers in life, it was like a distraction from my past and present. I knew Namjoon would most likely be watching me through the many cameras placed around, just to make sure I was okay and no harm was in my way. But even with me knowing that I never felt like I was being watched, I knew he wasn't doing it to be creepy, he was showing how he cared for me. Even if that made Jungkook a little jealous. My small steps lead me towards the roses, all in different colours with each colour representing something. I love the white roses, they looked angelic and pure. Something I wished I was, but then it always occured to me if I was like that I wouldn't have been in the situation I am now. I may have never met these boys, or even the love of my life. I smiled and bent down smelling the flowers. Taking in there intoxicating smells, a smile on my face. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out to see a text in the group chat.

Jiminie: Only 17 more weeks before the precious babies are born!

Hobi: That means Nari and Jungkook will officially be parents :O

I smiled at the messages before closing my phone screen and putting it back into my pocket. The walk I was on took longer than I thought it would. I took a seat on a little stone wall, and rested my legs for a while. I still wasn't used to the extra weight and pains that come with pregnancy. And there was still many weeks to come.

After heading back inside I grabbed some snacks and headed into the living room to sit and watch a movie. Something relaxing and including less movement sounded amazing to me right now. What I didn't expect to see was an injured gang member on my couch. I quickly placed everything down and rushed to his side. "What the hell happened?" I asked quickly seeing the blood coming from his eyebrow and lip. "I was attacked while patrolling the area" his voice sounded hoarse and dried out. "How many?" I asked a bit panicked. "About 5" He said, I quickly sent Namjoon and Yoongi texts to check the cameras and alert all the men on guard. Taehyung and Hoseok ran into the living room to help the injured man to the medical room. Jungkook came towards me and grabbed my arms, "We need to get you to the bedroom. Its safer" His voice sounded serious. But his eyes showed how nervous he was. This building was hosting more than 100 people at all times. If it was only 5 men then it shouldn't be of concern. I sighed and nodded, knowing Jungkook wouldn't let me disagree with him. I grabbed my snacks and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. Once inside it I was locked in and told to stay in there until one of the boys came to get me. I sat on my bed and sighed, turning on my phone to watch a movie instead.