Chapter Seven

Naris P.O.V

Yawning I stretch and sit up, rubbing my eyes slightly I look around. I'm still here, it isn't a dream. I quickly jump up out of bed. NO! I HAVE WORK TODAY! ITS MONDAY! I quickly run to my bedroom door, rip it open and run to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and brush my hair quickly, brush my teeth and try look decent. I run back to my room grab some clothes out of the draws and back to the bathroom to change. 

"Where are you going?" Jimin asks leaning on a door frame. "I have work today! I can't let Mrs Kim down" I say quickly, my eyes wide as I stare at him. He looks shocked for a second. "Mrs Kim? That woman who owns a stall in the market?" He asks his head tilting slightly. I nod quickly. "Yes. She has many thieves. I help her watch the stall for anyone stealing" I say quickly, getting annoyed at how long he is taking. "What time is it?" I ask quickly, Jimin looks at his phone screen. "6:45" He says smiling. "Please Jimin! I need to help her" I say looking at him. He smiles and waves a hand to me to follow. I do. He takes me into a big room where the others are all eating breakfast. "Morning Nari!" Hoseok chimes, I smile and wave a little. Jimin pulls a seat out for me and I sit down as he pushes the chair back in for me. A plate of toast and eggs in placed in front of me. I smile happily and begin to eat. I can feel eyes on me as I eat. I look up and see Jin smiling. "Is it nice?" he asks, I nod smiling. "Very" I say before finishing my food. "Nari has work today, she wants to go" Jimin says leaning back in his chair stretching. I feel everyone turn to look at me. "She works for Mrs Kim in the market" Jimin adds smiling to me. "What times?" Namjoon asks, pulling a note pad and pen out of no where. "I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. Each day is 8am to 5pm" I say smiling hopefully they let me go. Namjoon nods writing this down. "9 hours is a long time" Namjoon says, tapping his pen on his chin. I look at with hope. He sighs a little and smiles to me. "Okay sure. But! You have to wear a tracker and have at least one of us watching you" Namjoon says seriousness in his voice. I smile and get up bowing slightly. "Thank you!" I say smiling. Taehyung and Jungkook both stand up. "We will both be watching today" Taehyung says smiling. I nod and go back to my room quickly. Grabbing my shoes and a jacket I pull them both on. Jungkook walks me from my room to the front door. As Taehyung opens the door hands cover my eyes. "We can't let you see where we are located just yet" I hear Jungkook whisper into my ear. I nod slightly understanding.

Work was uneventful. People learnt that I don't let people get away easily. I only caught one person today, and it was a young boy who claimed to be stealing a gift for his mother as it was her birthday soon. I smiled at him and payed for the necklace he had tried to steal. He hugged me and ran off to a woman who looked happy to see him, and hugged him when he showed the gift. His small hand pointed to me and his mother waved and smiled happily. "Thank you!" I heard her shout as she placed the necklace on herself. I smiled feeling happy that I made someone else happy today, I don't feel I need the money I have on me right now, I had left some in this jacket from my last pay from work. I wasn't really going anywhere soon so I wouldn't need the money. Plus the fact the boys now give me food and I live with them rent free. Which was nice I suppose if it was technically kidnap. But what can I say? Its better than being with my father at this moment in time. 

Mrs Kim was very happy to see me. "Oh Nari! Thank you for helping. I'm so used to people stealing and getting away with it" She says smiling and hugging me. I hug her back and smile. She hands me my pay and I bow as I accept it. "I will see you tomorrow Mrs Kim!" I say waving and smiling. As I walk away I realise something. I never went on Saturday to see my modelling verdict. I sigh knowing it was to good to be true. The boys walk up to me and smile. "Why the sad face?" Taehyung asks. I smile a little at him. "I missed out on something that could have been a big deal for me" I say sighing again. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at one another sharing a confused glance. "Tell us" Jungkook says smiling. "On Saturday I was supposed to go back to BigHit to see about my modelling career" I say keeping my head down and eyes on the floor. I sigh. "Its alright. I don't think they would have wanted me anyways" I say smiling lightly. "Thats not true" Taehyung says, "Yeah" Jungkook agrees. "They would accept you" Taehyung says happily. I just sigh again. Modelling wasn't something I exactly wanted to do anyways, but it would have been nice. I smile to them both. "Thanks guys, but modelling seems a lot of effort. And I wouldn't want all that judgement" I say smiling. They both smile at me as we walk to there car. Instantly a blindfold is placed on my eyes. I sit back in my seat in the car. Just hearing the noise of the outside world that I couldn't see at this moment in time. The journey was quiet and peaceful, sometimes Jungkook and Taehyung would make small talk and have a little laugh, but other than that it was silence. I was comfortable with it.