Chapter Eleven

Nari's P.O.V

Some how Hoseok and Jin had convinced me to do a little fashion show with the dresses and shoes I had bought. I was stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. A small white dress clinging to my body and nude heels on my feet. I feel self concious. Possibly due to the attention I was suddenly gaining lately, or possibly due to the way those girls talked to me. Maybe their words had stuck with me... Arms instantly wrapping around myself I stood looking in the mirror hating what I could see. I don't look like other girls, I don't wear makeup or really care for my hair. But maybe I should? I want to be a normal girl, maybe I should start caring for that kind of stuff. I huff out a little bit. "Nari. Whats taking so long?" Hoseok asks, I can hear a slight hint of worry in his voice. "Nothing!" I say quickly. I look at myself once more, I open the door and walk out. I held my head high, trying to radiate confiedence. I turned slightly and flipped my hair. I hear clapping. "You look amazing!" Jin says smiling, showing me a thumbs up. Hoseok claps and whistles slightly, "Nari! Who knew you looked so good in a dress!" He says smiling. A slight blush yet again appearing across my cheeks. "Thank you" I say smiling, I hear a noise, and look to the camera, the red dot on. "Namjoon are you watching to?" I ask laughing, looking at the camera. I walk back into the bathroom and try on another dress. This one has the zip. I sigh struggling again. "I hate zips" I murmur pulling at the dress. The bathroom door opens. I look and see Jungkook smiling, he walks over and zips up the dress. "Thanks!" I say looking into the mirror. I sigh, I don't like this dress on me, but Jimin convinced me to get it. I look at Jungkook and his eyes are wide. "Nari, why is the dress so short?" He asks staring, I click my fingers infront of him. "Jungkook" I say trying to make him stop staring. "Stop staring!" I whine. "its embarassing" I say crossing my arms over myself. Jungkook smiles. "You look great Nari, stop being embarssed" He says smiling a bunny smile, I instantly smile at him. I pull some black heels on. Opening the door I walk out and see the rest of the guys in my room sat waiting. I walk past them all shaking my hips a little as I go. My confidence is getting better I suppose. 

After the fashion show Yoongi came to talk to me. "I'm glad you bought yourself some new things, you looked good" His monotone voice was still visible but there was a hint of happiness to. I smiled at him, "Thank you for the money, I will pay you back soon" I say smiling, he looked at me sort of shocked. "You don't have to pay me back, it was a gift" He says a smile actaully on his face. That shocked me a little. I smiled at him and nodded, he ruffled my hair slightly before leaving me alone. I packed away all the things I bought and put my bathroom things away to. When I was putting them away I saw how messy Jungkooks things were on the sides. I decided on cleaning them up. After I cleared them up and threw away the empty bottles. I wrote a small list of the things he had run out of. Walking out of my room I knocked on Taehyungs door, he opened it and smiled. "Hey, what up?" His deep voice echoed slightly through the hallway, he leaned his body agaisnt the door frame. "Need anything from the store?" I ask, smiling. Taehyung smiled and nodded. He told me some things he and Jimin needed for there shared bathroom too. I also decided to buy the boys some new colognes and sprays as a present for accepting me. 

I called a cab from the home phone and walked to the street just outside the woods and went to the closest market, my money in hand. It was still early enough for the market to be open. I had my money in pocket and the list. I grabbed a shopping cart and starting heading to the seperate isles. Putting things into the cart and working out in my head how much it would cost, I looked down an isle and saw makeup. I walked down it and grabbed a couple things. Some brushes, foundation, concealer, some lipsticks. Things most girls used. I walked to the checkout and put my items onto the checkout. I bagged and paid for them all. Calling another cab from the phone inside the market I put them all into the back and sat down heading to a street a couple blocks from the woods leading to the boys. I grabbed my bags and headed through the woods. I got to the front door and opened it. I walked in and placed the bags down, wiping my head slightly. I was tired from the heavy bags and the long woods. I heard running and saw Namjoon appear. "Where have you been?!" He said quickly rushing towards me. "I couldn't see you anywhere on the cameras! The boys were worrying!" He said checking me head to toe. I laughed slighty. "I went shopping" I say pointing to the many bags I had. Namjoon looked at me confused. I put the bags on the kitchen table. "Get the rest of the boys please" I ask him, he nods pulling his phone out and texting. The rest of the boys come rushing. "Your back!" Hoseok shouts running and hugging me. I laugh and hug him back. "Of course I am!" I say laughing. 

I eventually gave everyone the things I had bought for them. Tae forgot I mentioned going to the store and didn't tell the boys so they all thought I had run away. It was sweet knowing they cared.