Chapter Thirty Eight

(TRIGGER WARNING - DEATH)

Nari's P.O.V

Gunshots echoed. When I felt something hit me. I looked down and saw blood. Lots of blood. "NO!" A voice screamed, but I fell. I was on my knees holding my stomach. "the babies" I whispered. "The babies" I said louder. "THE BABIES!" I screamed the blood wouldn't stop. Jungkook picked me up and ran whilst the others began shooting back. I was crying silently holding my stomach. Our children. My eyes closed, tears still coming through. There gone they are really gone. There is no way they can live through this. My dreams are broken, there dead. Both of them. All I knew was one was a boy. I didn't even get to think of names, they are gone. Never to be held. Never to be loved. Never to meet there mummy and daddy. Or see there uncles. Who already love them so dearly. They will never see the light of day... My children.

I could hear beeping. Loud beeping. I opened my eyes slightly. I looked around. I was in a hospital. "Miss Nari?" I heard a voice, I nodded looking up at them. "Doctor?" I asked, he smiled and nodded. "Are my babies okay?" I asked panicking. "I am sorry for what you are about to hear. But you have lost your children" He said a sad look on his face. "NO!" I screamed sitting up. "NO I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN! NO NOT MY BABIES. NOT THIS FAMILY!" I was screaming and thrashing around, my entire body was shaking. I ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My belly was gone, I looked unhealthy and pale. "You have been awake for 4 months but refused to eat. You are constantly having the same dream of loosing your children. Nari you need to snap out of this" The doctor said, I stared into the mirror in disbelief. My bones were shining through. Every rib was showing through every single bone in sight was. I was starving myself to death, slowly and painfully. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. The bullet wound was clear to see on my pale skin. I touched the mirror gently, "My babies are gone" I whispered tears sliding down my face.

"NARI!" Jungkooks voice shouts. My eyes shoot open sweat dripping down my forehead and tears falling fast. I ran past Jungkook into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My belly was still there. I couldn't stop crying while holding my belly. "I thought I lost them" I whispered crying, Jungkook was holding me tightly. "It was just a bad dream baby. Your just stressed for the gender reveal" He said stroking my head and lower back. I nodded my head pushing against his chest. "It all felt so real" I said pulling his shirt slightly. "No matter how much you don't want me too Jungkook, I need to carry a gun tomorrow" I said quickly staring into his eyes, he sighed a little but nodded. "If it makes you feel better" He said hugging me tightly. "I want everyone to be on high alert" I whispered my throat feeling dry. I can't let my dream become a reality. I won't let these children be harmed. I was determined to never let anything bad happen to them. I've already lost my family before I won't let it happen again. These children and the boys are all I have left that I could truly call family.

I woke up and sighed sitting up, Jungkooks deep breathing next to me. I turned over and smiled moving some of his hair out of his eyes. He smiled slightly and moved a little. I kissed his lips gently smiling, "Wake up Kook" I said kissing his lips again. This time he kissed back and pulled me into his arms, pushing his face into my neck. "Just a few more minutes" his deep sleepy voice vibrated into my neck, making me giggle slightly. "You stay in bed, I'm going for a shower" I say kissing his forehead as I climb out of bed. He whines at the sudden empty side of the bed, I laugh a little and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on, slowly taking my pyjamas off. I look In the mirror at my belly. "Today's the day I find out what you are little ones" I say smiling rubbing my stomach. I heard knocking on the bathroom door, I pulled a dress robe on and slowly opened the door. "Morning Nari" Jimin smiled, "Hey Jimin" I said smiling. "I brought you some new shower stuff, apparently the smell helps with morning sickness or something" He said a little nervous, handing me some bottles of things. "Thank you ChimChim" I said hugging him. "Jungkook told us all last night about your bad dream. Don't worry, me and Yoongi have the guards on high alert. Namjoon has all the gangs out on patrol around the grounds" Jimin whispered into my ear. I pulled back and smiled tears slowly filling my eyes, "I can't thank you all enough" I said wiping my eyes gently.

After my shower with my new gels and shampoos I felt good and refreshed. I walked into the bedroom with my towel on, Jungkook was sat on the bed on his phone, dressed in some black skinny jeans with a dark blue button up tucked into them, a black belt completing the look. "You look handsome today Jeon" I said laughing. He smiled up at me, "You look good in that towel as well" He said cocking his brow and smirking slightly. "Not in front of the children" I fake gasped holding my stomach dramatically. He chuckled getting up and kissing my forehead. "Jin picked out your outfit" He said kissing my lips and pointing at the small pile of clothes on the dresser. I giggled slightly, walking over. I picked up the dress, it was a light pink skin tight dress. "Did Jin happen to co-ordinate our colours?" I asked laughing slightly. "Of course he did" Jungkook laughed and kissed the side of my head. "I'm going to see when breakfast will be read" He said grabbing his phone and heading out the room. I got dressed, and looked into the mirror. I did look good in this colour I would have to admit. I sat on my makeup chair and applied some light face makeup. Adding blue and pink eye shadow lightly. I stood up and felt a slight pain in the shoulder. "Shit" I called out as I grabbed my shoulder and moved it around hearing it crack. I heard someone slam my door open. I turned slightly shocked. "Are you okay?" Taehyungs deep voice called rushing over to me. Checking me over, I laughed a little. "Yes. Yes. Just needed to crack my shoulder apparently" I said smiling, holding Taehyungs hands. "You look amazing by the way" Taehyung said chuckling slightly. I smiled as I walked and grabbed some nude heels. Taehyung walked over and helped me put them on, "I can do that myself you realise" I say laughing slightly. He nodded and offered me his arm, I gladly took it as we headed down to eat some breakfast.