Chapter Thirty Five

Nari's P.O.V

I had been playing video games with Taehyung for almost 2 hours now, and I was getting hungry. This gaming session had taken my mind off things, I felt more relaxed and chilled out. I walked into the kitchen seeing Jin arguing with the chef... again. "NO IM COOKING TODAY!" Jin shouts getting annoyed. "Mr Kim, I am here to cook" The chef said sighing. Jin argues with him nearly everyday. I sigh slightly. "Mr Yun please let Jin cook for today. I am too tired for this arguing. You may have the rest of the day off" I say smiling, he bows and leaves. "Thank god! I was so tired of his bland meals!" Jin says happily grabbing all sorts of food. I shake my head and smile. I wrap my arms around his waist slightly. "It has been a while since you last cooked for us, I miss it" I say smiling.

Since we moved and lived here me and Jin have been acting like brother and sister. I am really loving it, I never had a brother and so Jin fits that role very well. He treats me like a little sister, always making sure I am okay and never need anything. "Wait hug me again" Jin said stopping what he was doing, I giggled and hugged him again. "huh" Jin said turning to look at me. I was really confused. "Wait here" He said rushing off somewhere. I stood there dumbfounded.

After a few seconds Jin re-appeared with nearly all of Bangtan. Apart from Jungkook. I was even more confused. "Hug her. Separately" Jin instructed they all shrugged and did as told. I was even more confused. "Huh. Something does feel different" Hoseok said tapping his chin lightly. "Have you lost or gained weight recently?" Namjoon asked, I nodded. Yoongi just smiled at me, widely. Taehyung looked lost and so did Jimin. "So what if she has lost or gained weight?" Jimin asked confused. "Why is Yoongi smiling so much?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi looked at him and then back at me. Still smiling. Jin ran and hugged Yoongi they both squealed like children in a play ground. "You guys are all idiots. Only me and Yoongi know it clearly" Jin said smiling at me. I just stood there. Then it struck me. I'm pregnant. They somehow can tell I am pregnant. Thats why Jungkook isn't here. "Do not say anything!" I quickly said covering my face as it got redder. "So its true?" Yoongi asked, I nodded and he rushed and hugged me. "I am so confused. Did she and Jungkook just agree to marry each other?" Hoseok asked looking at the others.

I was sat in the kitchen with the guys as they all gushed at me. Jin and Yoongi told them. "How could you tell from her hugs?" Jimin asked confused. "Its different. She hugs you more gently, and moves her back away so her stomach doesn't get crushed" Jin said stroking my hand gently. I was drinking my cup of tea quietly, smiling at them all. "I'm guessing Kookie doesn't know yet" Namjoon said, I nodded. "I'm scared to tell him" I sighed, they all looked at me and smiled. "Don't be so stupid Nari! He will love it!" Hoseok said smiling to me. I smiled weakly. "I'm just worried, what if he thinks its to early? We haven't even been dating a year" I said quietly. "You are the love of his life Nari. He told you that before you two even started dating" Taehyung said smiling to me. "I know. Its just. We are so young. We are about to both turn 21 in a couple months. We run a mafia, we kill people for a living. And the thought of him leaving hurts. There are so many other prettier girls, who won't be fat and pregnant" I said lowly, my eyes looking down slightly. "Nari" Jin said quietly. I shook my head slightly as tears formed. "I just don't want to loose him" I whisper as tears fall from my eyes slowly. Yoongi quickly wiped away my tears and Jin hugged me. The boys all looked at me and then at one another.

After that whole ordeal I headed to my bedroom to sleep for the night. I need a good nights rest after todays work. I got changed into a baggy shirt and some shorts, I climbed into my bed and sighed. I closed my eyes gently and fell asleep. I woke up to someone coming into my room, Jungkook gently laying down next to me and pulling me close to him. I closed my eyes again and soon fell back asleep.

As I was sleeping I felt someone shaking me and waking me up. "yah" I say slapping there hand away. "Miss Nari" The maid said, I sighed and looked at her. "yes?" I asked confused. "Mr Jungkook has fainted in the bathroom" She said, I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to see all the boys sat around him fanning him. I rushed over, "Whats going on? What happened?" I asked quickly grabbing Jungkook and fanning his face with my hand. Yoongi just pointed to the pregnancy test on the floor. "shit" I say quietly.

After Jungkook woke up I just sat there looking at the floor. Not knowing what to do or say, the others left the room. And a silence took over, I didn't even want to look at him right now. I'm to scared to see his reaction. I felt fingers pull my chin up. I was looking into his eyes, but I could see no emotions. I was shaking slightly as I looked into his eyes. He grabbed the pregnancy test and looked at it. "Is this real?" He quietly asked. "Yes" I practically whispered, I was shaking even more. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "We're going to have a baby!" He shouts holding me tightly. "I'm going to be a dad!" He quickly kissed me all over my face.