Chapter Thirty Six

Nari's P.O.V

Jungkook couldn't calm down. He was so excited and bubbly about this all. I haven't even got a big bump yet, but he keeps rubbing my belly and smiling. "KOOK! I really need to get to this meeting" I whined trying to move him away, I needed to get ready. He just pouted and crossed his arms. "I'm having one of the boys escort you at all times" he said grabbing his phone and texting someone. I just sighed knowing he wouldn't change his mind. I pulled on my business attire and some heels. I looked in the mirror and pulled at my skirt a little, adjusting the blazer. "Look this meeting is very important. So if one of the boys is to come tell them to dress smart" I said smiling kissing his cheek.

I was stood outside the meeting hall, looking at my watch. Jungkook refused to tell me who was coming. I heard loud steps making there way towards me, I looked up and saw Namjoon smiling. He was in a full black suit, "you look good" I said smiling linking arms and walking into the meeting hall. Namjoon sat next to me as we seated across from a fellow mafia. We shook hands and began the meeting. "I hope my staff treated you well" I said smiling they all nodded. "Very polite and gentle when checking for weapons" a woman said, I smiled. "I instructed them not to worry any of you, or harm you in any way" I said happily.

The meeting was going well, we were talking about an alliance to form a bond between both mafias. Agreeing if someone was to step into each of our territory we would lock them up and hold them. "Thank you Miss Jun" I shook there hands and waved them goodbye as they left. "Yet another alliance" Namjoon said smiling I nodded. "We really are doing amazing. We have alliances everywhere" I said smiling. Namjoon hugged me as we parted ways. I headed back to my bedroom to change clothes. Heels aren't really my thing.

I pulled my sweatshirt on and heard my stomach grumble. I walked towards the kitchen going to grab something to eat when I heard voices talking. "So what's it like? Your going to be a dad soon" Yoongi spoke, I could tell he was talking to Jungkook. "It's amazing. I can't believe I'm so lucky. Our children will be so beautiful" I could feel the smile radiating off Jungkook face. I walked into the kitchen and smiled at them, walking towards a cupboard grabbing some snacks. As I placed them down I saw a packet of unopened cigarettes. I breathed in a little. I'm going to have to quit smoking. For the sake of being pregnant and Jungkook possibly murdering me. I grabbed the packet and threw them into a bin. Jungkook back hugging me while Yoongi smiled knowingly.

It's a Friday night and I would usually have a glass of wine or two with my meal, but Jin was restricting me from doing so. I sighed watching all the boys have a drink as I had a glass of water. Jungkook was drinking water with me, trying to make me feel better. I wasn't prepared for all the changes I would have to make when it came to me being pregnant but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I was having a private doctor come in tonight to check my vitals and blood. Just to make sure everything was good. All the boys offered to sit with me and make sure I'm comfortable, I agreed feeling a little anxious. I would prefer Sora to come and wait with me but she has been visiting her boyfriend a lot recently.

The time came for me to see the doctor and as the boys said they all joined. I was laying down and speaking to the doctor as he asked a few questions. "So we are running some tests and such. The results will only be a couple minutes. We can tell you if the baby is healthy and how many weeks you are" he smiled and I nodded in response. Jungkook was holding my hand and smiling like an idiot. I smiled and stroked his hand gently. The boys were all smiling like idiots, I know how much they adore babies. The doctor walked back in dragging a small ultrasound machine with him. I grabbed Jungkooks hand a little nervous to see the baby.

He looked at a couple papers. "Your vitals are good, the baby is very healthy, and currently you are 9 weeks pregnant" the doctor said smiling. "9 weeks!" I said sitting up slightly the others also jaws dropping. The doctor nodded and chuckled a little. He pulled my shirt up a little placing the jelly on my stomach. I wiggled a little at the coldness. Everyone leaned forward in there seats to get a better look at the machine. There it is. Our baby.

The screen showing black and white images of the small baby in my belly. My eyes watered slightly as a smile was on my face. "That's ours" Jungkook said kissing the side of my head. I looked at him and kissed his lips gently. "It's ours" I said smiling. The boys all came and hugged me with watering eyes. "Our babies are growing up" Hoseok said hugging Yoongi tightly. Everyone held another and looked at the monitor smiling with tears in their eyes. I couldn't stop smiling looking at the small baby growing inside of me. "How long until we can find out the gender" Jungkook asked holding my hand. "Usually at 16 weeks" the doctor said smiling.

We waved the doctor goodbye as everyone was still smiling massively. We got a few photos of the scan as Jin wants to create a scrap book about the pregnancy. I rubbed my belly gently as me and Jungkook headed to bed.