💖 The Reason Why

Hey everyone! So I'm back to posting again! My friend suggested I post this one. Hope you all like it! ❤💖

I slowly open my eyes to see Billie sitting on the bed, looking at me with a sweet, loving smile. "Good morning, angel..." she leans down and gives my forehead a kiss. I smirk and wrap my arms around her neck, hugging her tight. "Morning, Billie. Were you watching me sleep?" "Maybe..." she throws me a wink, making me chuckle. "You look so adorable when you're sleeping. I could watch you for hours." "Well, that doesn't sound creepy at all, does it?" I joke, and she gives me a scoff, and puts her hand to her chest, looking so offended and appalled. "How dare you!" She immediately straddles me and starts to tickle me everywhere. "No! Billie, stop! Please!" She does nothing but laugh and tickle me harder. "Billie, stop! I'm gonna pee!" Her eyes get wide, and she immediately stops and gets off of me. "Okay, I don't want you wetting the bed. Mina would kick my ass."

Me and her both laugh out loud, and I get out of bed. "I'm gonna pee, be right back." I give her a kiss on her forehead, then walk away to the bathroom. Soon, I come back, and see Billie hugging on my stuffed bunny. I've had him ever since I was really little. I secretly grab my phone on the dresser by my door and crouch down so Billie doesn't see me, and I snap a picture of her with my bunny. I look at the picture and my heart melts at how adorable it is. I'll be keeping this photo forever... I put my phone back on my dresser and then sneak out of my room, then walk back in normally, so Billie doesn't suspect anything. "I'm back. Awww, you found Bunny Foo Foo!" I say as I sit down next to her. "I did. I remember the day we got him so well. We were at the mall, getting you some new clothes, and when we were walking to the register to pay, you saw him and immediately ran over to him, and started hugging on him. You begged us for him so badly, and of course we couldn't say no to your adorable little face, so we had to buy him."

I grin and lean my head against Billie's shoulder, petting my stuffed bunny. "I think I remember that day." She gives me a kiss on the top of my head and puts her cheek against it. Then my eyes happened to look at my clock and noticed that it's almost ten in the morning. "Oh crap!" "What's the matter?" Billie asks me, confused and concerned. "It's almost ten! You're supposed to be working on your show today! You're gonna be late! I'm sorry, Billie, I didn't mean to-" "Darling, calm down, it's alright. I'm not working today." I look at her confused, cause ever since I can remember, she's always worked on Tuesdays. "But it's Tuesday, and you always work on Tuesdays! Except when there's a holiday." She chuckles and says, "Yes, I know, but I decided to stay home today." "Not that I'm against you being home, but why?" She grins and says, "I'll show you why..."

She takes my hand tells me to close my eyes. I do, and she leads me somewhere. We stop, and she says softly in my ear, "You wanna know why I decided to stay home today?" I nod and she tells me to open my eyes. I do, and all I see is our reflection in my bathroom mirror. "All I see is me." "Exactly. You're the reason why I'm staying home today, darling." She says as she has her arms around my waist, kissing my head. I turn around and look her in the eyes, and she can see my eyes are starting to look glassy. "Aww, baby... what's the matter?" She hugs me tighter, gently swaying back and forth. "You're really staying home cause of me?" "Yes. I've been working a lot and I haven't spent a lot of time with you, so I decided to reschedule everything for next week, so we can have a day together... we can do anything you'd like, sweetheart." I hold her tighter than ever and can't help but smile from ear to ear. "Can we just have a lazy day?" She looks down and brushes a stand of hair behind my ear, and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. "Of course we can, baby."