🖤 Perfect Storm

Hope you all like this one! I tried to make it as sweet as possible. 😊❤🖤

There was a massively loud thunderstorm outside. Me and the girls were in the living room, watching TV, when suddenly there was this big loud clap of thunder and then the lights went out. "Shit!" Sally yelled out. "It fucking figures!" "Sally! Language!" Delia yelled back at her, while pointing at me. I lean over to look at her with a smile on my face. "Delia, it's fine. It's not like I haven't heard those words come out of her mouth before." I laughed, causing Sally to grin at me. "See, Dee? She's fine with it! My little dirty bird..." Sally wraps her arm around my neck and gives me a noogie. "Sal, stop! Get off me, you psycho!" I laugh, trying to get her off of me. "Sally, leave her be. I'm going to get some candles, I'll be right back." Delia left to go get some candles and while she was gone, a big clap of thunder happened again, causing me to jump a little.

"It's alright, darling, it's just thunder. It's not going to hurt you." Billie reassured me, patting my thigh. "Yeah, Bill's right. And besides, we'd never let anything happen to you..." Sally kissed my forehead and pulled me in closer. I snuggled into Sally's chest further, feeling safe and secure in her arms. Delia comes back with the candles, and we all just decide to talk, telling stories of when I was a kid, telling jokes and making each other laugh. I checked my phone and let the girls know it was already 11 pm. "Well, we should all get some sleep. I'm sure everything will be fixed in the morning." Mina said, as she started to get up off the couch. We all said goodnight to each other, except for Sally. "I think I'm just gonna stay up for a while longer..." we all go to bed and about three hours later, while I'm fast asleep in my room, the biggest clap of thunder happened, causing me to jolt upwards and scream.

Sally immediately rushed into my room, checking me to see if I'm alright. "Baby, are you ok?! I heard you scream! Are you hurt?!" I shake my head and lunge onto her, crying into her shoulder. "Shhhh, it's okay, I got you..." "It really, really didn't help that, I was having a nightmare when that thunder happened..." I cried harder into her shoulder, holding onto her shirt for dear life. "Shhhhh, it's alright, baby, I'm here..." she runs her fingers through my hair, while gently rocking me. "Sally?" I asked, barely above a whisper, but Sally could hear me. "Yes, babygirl?" "Could you, stay in here with me, please? I'm scared and I don't want to be alone..." she gives me a soft smile and nods then pulls the covers down so she can climb in. She lays down next to me and wraps her arm around me tightly, putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Please don't ever leave..." "Don't worry, babygirl, I'm not going anywhere..." she kisses my head and holds onto me tighter. "Try to sleep, okay?" I nod and snuggle into her as much as I can, then I can feel my eyelids starting to get heavy. Within seconds, Sally can hear a soft snore coming from me. She looks down and can see me fast asleep on her chest. She grins to herself and gives me one last kiss before she starts to drift off herself. I wake up around six in the morning, and as I start to move, I can feel something coil around me tighter. I grin and look behind me to see Sally dead asleep, holding onto me tightly. I give her a kiss on the cheek, then slowly get out of bed to get a drink of water. When I come back, I see Sally leaning back on her elbows, looking at me with a sad pout. "Sal, what's the matter?" "I woke up and you weren't here..."

I take one last drink of my water before sitting it on my nightstand and crawling back into bed. "I wouldn't have gotten up, but I was thirsty and wanted a quick drink." I lay back down and me and Sally have our foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes. "You're so beautiful... you know that, right?" She whispered softly, stroking my cheek. I shake my head and smirk, making her grin and kiss the tip of my nose. "Well, you are. You're the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world..." "No I'm not." She gave me a confused and kinda stunned look. "You wanna know who the most beautiful girl in the world is?" She shrugged, making me smile. I snuggled into the crook of her neck and said, "Go look in the mirror..." I can feel her body tense up, and I feel something wet hit the top of my head. I look up and see Sally crying. "Sal? You alright?"

She nods and kisses my forehead. "I'm fine, I just know that I don't deserve you..." she holds onto me even tighter than before, kissing every part of my face. "If anything, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I don't deserve you or the girls, or all the love you guys give me." "Yes you do, baby. You deserve the whole universe and more..." I get up on my elbows to look at her, I put my forehead to her's and say, "Why would I want the universe when I have you?"