💜 Nightmare

So since literally everyone chose Mina, here she is. I hope you all like this one. ❤💜

It was late at night, and me and the girls are all fast asleep in bed. It gets around three o'clock when I feel a hand softly shaking my shoulder, and a soft voice in my ear. "Rhiannon... baby?" I groan and turn over on my back. I feel her fingers brush strands of hair out of my face, and her other hand softly rubbing my stomach and side. I turn my head and slowly start to open my eyes. "Baby?" I start to close them, about to fall back asleep, but I feel her kiss my temple. "Pumpkin?" I slowly open my eyes again, and see Mina sitting next to me. "Mina?" I look over at my clock to see 3:10 am. "What are you doing in my room? It's after three..." I turn my lamp on and see Mina with a sad look on her face, and tear stains on her cheeks. "Mina? What's the matter? Why are you crying?" I sit up and wipe away her tears with my thumbs. "Can... can I hug you?"

She asks timidly, shakily holding her arms out to me. "Of course you can. you don't even have to ask..." I say and she wraps her arms tight around my waist, burying her face into the crook of my neck, while I wrap my arms around her neck. "Did something happen?" I pull away slightly to look at her face. "I... I..." she looks away, putting her head down. "Mina, will you please tell me?" She looks back up at me and whispers, "I had a dream that... that you said you hated me, and you, called me hideous, and a freak..." she breaks down in my arms, crying hard into my shoulder. Oh my god, I think to myself. Why would she dream of something like that? I would never think of her like that... I hold her tighter, gently shushing her and whispering in her ear. "Shhhh..." I pull away slightly to look at her face. "Momma, look at me. Please?" She looks up at me, her eyes looking like glass, and her bottom lip quivering.

"I never tire of you calling me that..." she smiles sadly at me, then holds me tighter and kisses my cheek. "Mina, do you honestly think I would ever think of you like that?" I hold her face in my hands, wiping her cheeks with my thumbs. "I don't know..." "Mina, I would never, ever, ever think of you like that. Do you have any idea how much you mean to me? I love you more than anything in the entire universe, and I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world . And I don't care if your back looks the way it does, I think it's perfect the way it is." I wrap my arms around her tighter, starting to feel tears come out. "I don't think you're hideous, and I would never think you're a freak. You're perfect to me, and I love you with every beat of my heart, and every fiber of my being..." I kiss her and lay my head in the crook of her neck. "I would do anything in the world for you, and I never want you to think I could never love you..."

I start to cry, and she wraps her arms around me, holding me tight. "You really mean that?" I pull away and look up at her, while wiping my eyes. "Of course I do. I meant every word. You're my mother, and I love you. You've raised me since I was a baby, and I owe you so much..." "You don't owe me anything, baby..." she wipes my eyes, kissing my cheek. She looks at my clock and see it now says 3:35 am. "You should go back to sleep. I'm sorry I woke you up. I shouldn't have, it was wrong and stupid of me..." "You don't have to apologize, momma. You didn't do a thing wrong." I reply, laying my head on her shoulder and yawning, making Mina chuckle softly. She grins and kisses my shoulder. "Pumpkin?" "Yeah, momma?" I ask, my eyes feeling droopy and like I could fall asleep any second. "Would you mind if I slept in here tonight?" I get the biggest grin on my face and nod.

"Of course I don't mind." I help her lay down, and she immediately wraps her arm around me, pulling me in as close as she can. "Baby?" "Yeah?" She grips me tighter and says, "You know I love you, right?" I look up at her, and grin softly. "Of course I do. You know I love you, right? I love you more than anything in the world..." I say softly, snuggling into her chest. she kisses the top of my head, making me grin . "I know you do. Goodnight, baby, I love you so much..." I kiss her shoulder, then snuggle further into her neck, peacefully drifting off to sleep. "Night, momma. I love you too..."