🖤💖💜💙💛 Birthday Girl

Hey everyone! I'm back! I'm gonna be writing and posting again. So since it's Lily Rabe's birthday today, I thought writing this would be appropriate. I love Lily so much and I hope she has a wonderful birthday! ❤🖤💖💜💙💛🎂🎉🎁🎈

It was Saturday afternoon, and me and the girls were out, walking around the mall. We pass by a Hot Topic and me and Sally immediately rush in while the girls wait outside. I'm looking at the shirts and I happen to come across a Fleetwood Mac: Rumors shirt. I immediately grab it and show it to Sally. "Sally! Look what I found!" "Holy crap, babe, that's awesome! Do they have your size?" I shake my head no and tell her, "I already looked, and they don't. But they have Misty's size, and I wanna get it for her birthday tomorrow." Sally smiles and reaches into her purse and gives me some money. "Here, go pay for it." I smile and give her a quick hug before paying. We walk out of the store and immediately show the girls what I bought. "Honey, it's so big, you'll be swimming in this thing." "No, it's not for me. It's a present for Misty tomorrow." Delia looks up and softly smiles at me. "You got this for her?"

I nod with a big smile on my face. "That is so sweet, babygirl." She gives me a hug and kiss and we continue walking the mall before going home. We get home and me and Delia start planning Misty's birthday party for tomorrow. As I'm helping Delia bake the cake, my phone starts ringing. I look at my screen to see "Misty 💛". I quickly wipe my hands and answer the phone. "Hey birthday girl!" I hear Misty giggle and can't help but grin from ear to ear. "Hey bug! I can't wait ta see ya tomorrow!" "And I can't wait to shower you in love and presents tomorrow." She giggles again, making my heart start to flutter. Why is she so freaking cute? "I hope you like the stuff I got you, Mist." "If it came from you, I know I'll love it." Delia snaps her fingers to get my attention, and I turn around to see her pointing at the cake mix I still need to stir up. "Hey Mist, I need to get going. Delia wants me to do some homework. I love you."

"I love ya too, bug. Bye." I hang up and walk back over to Delia, who has a mischievous smile on her face. "What?" She shakes her head and says, "I swear, you're trying to steal her from me..." I scoff and act like I'm so appalled. "Me?! Steal Misty from you?!" She laughs and boops my nose with cake batter. "Yes! You've been stealing her since the day you two met!" We both laugh and finish working on Misty's cake. It was now the next morning, and me and the girls wake up extra early to get everything ready for when Misty comes over. "Okay, is everything done? We have everything?" "Delia, calm down. Everything is done. It's perfect. We just need to wait till Misty arrives." She nods and we sit down, waiting for Misty. It's now 10 am, and we hear a knock on the door. I run over to the door and open it a crack, enough for me to squeeze through. "Hey birthday girl!"

I give her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. "Okay, you have to close your eyes for me." She gets a confused look on her face, and asks me why. "Just do it. It's a surprise." She nods and covers her face and I hold her by her arm and lead her into the house. "Can I look now?" I tell her yes, and she takes her hands away and we all yell out surprise. "Oh my lord, you guys did all this for me?" "Of course we did, darling. It's your special day, and you deserve to be treated like a queen." Delia hugs Misty tight then gives her a soft, passionate kiss. "Happy birthday, Misty!" I hug her extra tight, and she hugs me just as tight. "Thank ya, bug." "I got something for you." I grab the bag and give it to her. "I saw it and I knew you'd love it." She opens it and takes the shirt out. "Oh my lord! Fleetwood Mac! Darlin', I love it! Thank you!" She hugs me again and lifts my head up to give me a kiss.

"I love you, Misty." "I love ya too, bug." She opens up the rest of her presents and thanks us for them, then Delia comes out with the cake me and her made and we all start singing happy birthday to her. Misty starts blushing and hides her face in her hands. "C'mon, Mist, make a wish." She thinks for a second before she smiles and blows the candles out. "What did you wish for, sweetheart?" Delia sits next to Misty and starts petting her hair. Misty turns around and faces Delia and gives her a kiss. "For me ta never lose this family." I hug her from behind and say, "You'll never lose this family, Mist, don't worry." She wraps her arm around me tight and kisses my head. "Thank ya guys for a wonderful birthday. I love ya'll so much." "And we love you too, birthday girl." Sally then grabs the knife and says, "So are we gonna eat cake or not?" We all start to laugh and we eat cake and dance to Fleetwood Mac for the rest of the day.