🖤💖💜💙 Birthday Girl

So it's my birthday fools! I'm 19! So I made this in February and have been dying to post it! I hope you all like it! ❤🎂🎁🎉🥰

I wake up to the feeling of someone's soft lips on my head and their fingers through my hair. I flutter my eyes open and see Wilhelmina looking at me. "Good morning, birthday girl..." I smile and lean into her touch. "Morning, Mina..." "how'd you sleep, pumpkin?" I sit up and wrap my arms around her. "I slept great. Where are the others at?" "They're in the living room waiting for you..." I get out of bed, and me and Mina make our way to the living room.

"There's our birthday girl!" Billie exclaimed as she gets up off the couch and hugs me tightly. "Happy birthday, angel..." "Thanks, Billie. Also, you're squishing me..." "Sorry, darling." Billie chuckles and kisses my forehead. When Billie lets me go, I feel someone pick me up bridal style, and spin me around the room. "Ahhhh! Stop! Let me go!" I scream and start giggling. Sally eventually puts me down, and wraps her arms around my waist, kissing the top of my head. "Happy birthday, babygirl..." "Thanks, Sally." "Happy birthday, sweetheart," Cordelia starts, coming out of the kitchen with a tray of my favorite breakfast: pancakes with Boysenberry syrup. "a special breakfast for our special girl..."

She sets the tray down, and gives me a kiss on the temple. "Thank you, you guys are the best." I start to eat and Sally reaches behind her and pulls out a small box. "We got you something, baby..." she hands me the box and tells me to open it. "You guys really didn't have to get me anything." "Of course we have to get you something, you're our favorite girl in the whole world, so naturally, we have to spoil you with gifts." Billie replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I open it and find a necklace with each of their names on the front of it.

 "This is beautiful

"This is beautiful... I love it!" "There's something engraved on the back, sweetie." I turn it over and on the back, it says, "To our angel, we love you more than words can say, happy birthday." "Awwww, this is so sweet..." "There's something inside it too, sweetheart." I open it and find a picture of me and the girls at the beach when I was younger. It was an amazing day, and it was one of the first times in a long time that we were all together. I couldn't help but tear up looking at the picture. "You alright, babygirl?" Sally asks as she puts her arm around me, kissing my temple and wipes the tear from my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Billie scoots closer behind me and starts running her fingers softly through my hair, it always calmed me down ever since I was little. "Are you sure, darling?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about how lucky I am... I have an amazing house, every toy, comic book, and action figure I could ever want, but more importantly, I have the most amazing, loving, caring, and most beautiful women in the whole entire world looking after me, and I just love you guys so much... "We love you too, sweetheart." Delia leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"And we would do anything for you, pumpkin..." "And if anything, we're the lucky ones, baby... cause we get to call you ours. You have made our lives so much brighter and happier..." "We love you so much, sweet girl." Billie said as she wrapped her arms around me tight, and kissed the top of my head. "We hope you're having a good birthday. We're sorry we didn't get you more presents, or get a big cake, or..." "Are you kidding? This is the best birthday ever! I don't need a ton of presents or a giant cake, all I need is you guys."