🖤 I'm Always Here

Hope you all like this one! I'll post the one I have of Mina in a couple days, then after that, I'll post the story of how I came to be with the girls... ❤🖤

It was about four o'clock in the morning when I woke up to the feeling of someone's fingers softly running through my hair. I open my eyes to see a dark figure sitting on my bed, next to me. I jolt a little, scared of who this figure could be, before I hear her voice. "Shhhh, it's alright, baby... it's only me." I rub my eyes and look up to see Sally's chocolate brown eyes looking in mine. "Sal? What are you doing in my room?" "I just wanted to check on you and make sure you're alright. Hey, ummm... do you think I could..." I get a puzzled expression on my face, waiting for Sally to finish her question. "What?" I ask, my voice a little groggy. "Could I sleep in here with you?" I smirk and nod my head. "Of course you can, Sal. You don't even have to ask." Sally gets a big grin on her face and she pulls the covers down to get in bed with me. She lays down, and immediately wrap her arms around me tight. She gives me a kiss and whispers, "Goodnight, babygirl. I love you so much..." "Night, Sally. I love you so much too."

I woke up at around six am. I fluttered my eyes open and the first thing I noticed was Sally's arms still around my waist. I smirk and give her a soft kiss on the cheek, and lay back down on her chest, and snuggle further into her warmth. I then woke up around nine in the morning to the sound of a TV playing. I open my eyes slightly, and turn my head to see Sally sitting on the bed next to me, watching the TV, with her hand underneath my shirt, scratching and rubbing my back softly. I start to push myself up and hear her chuckle and whisper, "Good morning, beautiful girl..." she leans in and gives me a kiss on my temple. "Morning, Sally. How long you been up?" "Not long. I wanted you to sleep, considering how late we stayed up last night..." she chuckled. She lays down on my legs and starts to fiddle with the hem of my shirt. She's done that ever since I was a little girl. Every time she held me, slept in bed with me, she'd always mess with the hem of my shirt.

"How'd you sleep, sweetheart?" "I slept fine. What about you?" She grins and sits up and says, "I slept better than I have in a long time... I should sleep in here with you more often." She laughed. I giggled and agreed. She laid down next to me and wrapped her arms around me tight, and started kissing my head, and my cheeks, and every part of my face. "Not that I'm complaining, Sal, but you're in a lovey mood today, huh?" I laughed. She looked at me and grinned, then put her chin on top of my head. "I guess I am. I've just been feeling really sad lately and, I guess I just want someone to hold me..." I pull away and look up into her eyes. "Sal, you know that if you ever need someone to hold you or give you love, you know I'm always here." She gave me a soft smile and held me tighter and gave me a soft kiss. "Could we just stay in bed today? I just wanna lay here with you..." "Of course we can, Sal." For the rest of the day, me and Sally laid in bed, snuggled up together, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day.