🖤 Pain Relief

Hope you all like this one! I wrote it while I was on my "time of the month". Lol ❤🖤

Me and Sally were sitting on the couch, watching TV, all snuggled up together, as we usually were. The other girls were out running errands, and Sally said she'd rather stay at home with me. So we've been sitting on the couch for hours, binge watching all the Batman movies and eating every kind of snack in the house. Me and Sally were in the middle of watching Batman Forever when for some reason, my stomach started feeling a little weird. "Ugh..." Sally looks over at me, concerned. "Babe, you okay?" "Yeah, my stomach kinda hurts though." She kissed my head and put her hand over my stomach, rubbing it gently. "It's probably from all the crap we've eaten today." She laughed. "Yeah, but I think I know what's wrong with me..." She gave me a look, gesturing to continue. "I think I'm starting my period." "Awww, baby... you'll be alright."

I nodded and snuggled up closer to her. No matter what we did, her rubbing my stomach, me having a heating pad on, nothing worked. I finally had enough and get up and go to the bathroom. "I hope she's alright..." Sally thinks to herself as she paces back and forth in the living room, waiting for me to come out. "Damn it!" Sally hears me screaming and rushes to the bathroom door immediately. "Babe?! Rhiannon, are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm fine! I was right, I started..." I reassure her. "Thank God, you scared the shit out of me! Do you need help with anything?" "No. Luckily, I didn't bleed through or anything. I'll be out in a few minutes." A couple minutes later, I come out of the bathroom, holding my stomach, feeling like crap. Sally immediately walks over to me and takes my hand, leading me to the couch. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"A little crampy. And I can feel them getting worse." Sally gets up off the couch and says she'll be right back. After a couple minutes, she comes back with a towel to put underneath me. "I don't think Dee and Mina would be very happy coming home to blood on the couch." She laughed. I laughed with her as she set the towel on the couch, and then made me lay down as she sat next to me, rubbing my stomach. "You feeling any better?" I shake my head no and say, "They're getting worse, actually. I really don't want to, but I think I need to take the Tylenol." She gave me a sad smile and nods, then gets up to get the Tylenol and a bottle of water for me. I sit up, holding my stomach, wishing the pain would just go away. Sally walks back over to me, and hands me the little cup of the liquid Tylenol and opens the bottle of water for me.

I hold the cup in my right hand, with the water bottle in my left, while Sally is next to me, rubbing my back to reassure me that it's alright. "You're gonna be alright, babe." I nod at her and then take a drink of water, then I drink the Tylenol until it's gone. After I'm finished, I feel so nauseous and like I'm about to puke. "You gonna puke, babe?" I shake my head while I get up and walk fast to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and get rid of that disgusting cherry flavor. "Who the hell thought that cherry was the perfect flavor for that crap?!" I yell at Sally as I spit into the sink. She laughed at my comment, leaning against the doorway. She then walks over behind me, and wraps her arms around my neck.

"So hey, until the cramps are gone, and you're all better, how about we relax on the couch and we can watch whatever you want?" I look up at the mirror, and see the sweet, loving smirk on her face. "Anything?" I look at her, with an eyebrow raised. She chuckles and nods, then starts kissing me on my neck and shoulders and face. "Sally, stop! That tickles!" I yell at her, trying to escape. I manage to get away from her hold and I run to the living room but she grabs me around my waist and plopped us down on the couch, with her on top of me. "I take it you're, feeling better?" She asked me, out of breath. I nod and laugh
and push her off of me. "So I can choose anything I want?" "Yep, I don't care if it's a movie or a series." I thought for a few seconds before I get a big grin on my face. "What, d'you think of something?" I nod and tell her I'll be right back, and go to my room. After a few seconds, I come back and have the Alien quadtrilogy.

"Oh man, I forgot about these movies!" Sally says as she takes the box set from me. "Can we watch them?" "Well, of course we can, babe. I said we could watch whatever you wanted, right?" I grinned real big and sat on my knees behind Sally and wrapped my arms around her neck, looking over her shoulder at the movie set. "So we starting from the beginning?" Sally asks. "Well duh!" I laugh, knowing full well that Sal is gonna whip my butt for saying that to her. "What did you just say to me?" She turns her head slowly to me, our eyes lock and I can see her eyes look nearly black. I gulp big and say, "I-I didn't say anything..." she leans in closer then suddenly bites the tip of my nose. "OW!" "That's what I thought." She then kisses my nose where she bit it. "What was that for?!" "For being a little smart ass..." Ok, fair enough, she had a point. "Man, Sal..." I mutter, rubbing the tip of my nose. "So we gonna watch these or not?!" I laugh and nod as she walks over to the DVD player and puts the first movie in.

(Two and a half movies later)

Billie, Mina and Delia come home after running their errands. Billie walks into the living room to find something that makes her grin. "Uh... girls? You're gonna wanna come and see this." She leads the others to the living room to find me and Sally dead asleep on the couch. My head is laying on her chest, with my arms around her waist, while Sally has her cheek on the top of my head, with her arms around me. "Should we wake them?" Billie suggests. "No, let them sleep. Looks like they had a long day..." Mina replies. "What the hell were they watching?" Delia looks over at the TV and chuckles to herself. "I have a feeling Rhiannon was in an Alien mood." All the girls giggle together before turning the TV off and throwing a blanket over me and Sally, leaving me and Sally asleep in each other's arms.