💜 Nightmare In Black

Hey everyone. So this, unfortunately, will be my last post on here for quite a while. Someone very close to me really hurt me and basically made fun of my stories without saying it, so I'm just broken and I need a break. I hope you al enjoy this though. I love you all... ❤💜

Wilhelmina Venable has always been a very strict, strong, bossy, take no shit, would kill you so much as look at you, kind of woman. But ever since I came into her life, she has changed into a completely different person. She smiles more, she's not afraid to laugh and joke and with the girls, and she's been feeling more confident in herself and her condition. I have her wrapped around my little finger, and she would do anything for me. But she has me wrapped around her finger even more. I'm completely under this woman's spell, and I would do anything in the world for her, no matter what it was. She wants me to clean my room? I'll make it spotless. She wants me to wash the dishes? I'll get them done. She wants me to do homework? I'll do it with a smile on my face. It's late on Friday night, and I'm sitting on the couch with the girls, watching TV, all snuggled up on Mina.

I have my head on her lap, my face buried into her purple dress, while her hand runs up and down my leg, and her fingers brush through my hair softly. "Damn, it's midnight already? Someone should go to bed, don't you think?" Billie says, looking at me with a mischievous smirk on her face. I look over at her and grin and say, "Why you all looking at me?" Then Mina pinches the back of my thigh, making me jolt. "Ow! Mina, what was that for?!" "Cause you need to go to bed, pumpkin." I turn over so I'm facing her, and I wrap my arm around her and give her the biggest puppy dog eyes I can. "Can't I just stay up till twelve thirty? Please, momma?" Mina's eyes get slightly wide, and I know in her mind, she's thinking, "Oh God, why did she have to call me momma?" But Mina shakes her head and says, "Your puppy dog eyes and calling me momma isn't going to work this time, babygirl. Go get ready for bed."

She kisses my forehead and I sigh and grumble as I get up off her lap and go get ready for bed. Ten minutes later, I'm ready for bed and hugging and kissing the girls goodnight. "Night guys, love you!" I walk to my room and as I'm pulling the covers down to get into bed, I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "I wanted to give my baby another hug goodnight..." I grin and turn around and hug Mina tight around her waist. "Night momma. I love you." "I love you more, pumpkin. Sleep well..." I give her one last kiss, then I get into bed, and fall asleep.

I'm walking through this dark hallway. The only light are from the candles hanging on the wall. I can hear voices muffled, but I can't quite make them out, so I decide to find out where the voices are coming from. I see a door opened slightly, so I decide to peek in. I look and see Mina standing there, dressed all in black. Why is she wearing black? Purple's always been her color... then I see some short woman standing next to her. And in front of them is this handsome guy with long blonde hair, wearing all black and a cloak. What the hell is going on...? I can't make out what Mina and the guy are saying, but then I see the short woman pull a gun on the guy. Then I see the guy stare at the woman and she slowly turns her gun on Mina. "No, no no no..." I whisper, praying that what I think will happen, won't happen. Mina gets a stunned look on her face, and before she can say anything, the short woman shoots Mina in the heart, making me immediately cry and start to scream. "No! Mina!" I bust the door open and drop to the floor next to her, trying to put pressure to her wound. "Mina, Mina, please stay awake. Please..." "Rhiannon... my sweet girl..." she looks at me and smiles sadly, putting her hand to my cheek, stroking it softly with her thumb. "Momma, please don't leave me... you can't. You promised me you'd never leave me..." I hold onto her hand, crying my eyes out. "I love you, pumpkin... I always will..." she gives me one last soft grin before I can feel her heart stop beating and I see her pupils dilate. "Mina? No... Mina, wake up... momma, wake up!"

"MOMMA!" I jolt upright, crying and sweating profusely. I hear a door open and a cane hitting the floor. I see Mina appear in the doorway, with a look of pure fear on her face. "Rhiannon, what's the matter?! Why were you screaming?!" She runs as best she can over to me on the bed, and sits down next to me, checking to make sure if I'm alright. "Sweetheart, are you alright? I heard you screaming my name..." she asks softly, and the second she touched my arm, I burst into tears and wrap my arms around her neck as tight as I can, crying hard into her shoulder. "Shhhh... it's alright, baby, I'm here..." "I love you... I love you so much, momma. I don't ever wanna lose you. I couldn't live without you..." I cry even harder into her shoulder, and Mina softly shushes me, holding me tight and running her fingers through my hair. "Shhhh... I love you too, babygirl. More than anything. And you'll never lose me, I promise. Do you want to tell me what you dreamt about?"

"Just give me another minute..." I whisper. She nods and holds me tighter, while kissing my shoulder and neck, and whispering in my ear to calm me down. After another minute of holding her, I finally start to pull away and she rubs her hand up and down my arm slowly. "Sweetheart? Will you look at me?" I lift my head up, covering my face with my hand, so she can't see how horrible I look. "Baby, move your hand. Let me look at you..." she moves my hand and lifts my chin up to look me in the eyes. My eyes are massively red and puffy, and my face is beat red. "Momma, I'm sorry..." I cover my face again, burying it in the crook of her neck. "Sweetheart, you have nothing to apologize for. Will you please tell me what you dreamt about?" I pulled away, and she wipes the tear off my cheek, kissing my forehead. "I dreamt that I was walking through this hallway, and I looked through this door and you were standing there, all dressed in black, and you were talking to this short woman and this guy, then all of a sudden, you..."

I start to tear up again and Mina shushes me softly and pulls me in close. "It's alright, I'm here..." I calm myself down and continue to tell her my dream. "You got shot in the heart..." Mina's eyes get wide, and holds me tighter. "And I came running to you, trying to keep you alive, but... you died holding my hand, and, and..." I hold onto her again, gripping onto her tighter than I ever have in my entire life. "Baby... look at me." I pull away and she rubs my cheeks with her thumbs. "Sweetheart, it was only a dream. No one is going to shoot me, and I'm not going to die." "I know... but it was so real, and I don't ever want to lose you, Mina. I love you more than anything in the world, and if anything happened to you, I'd never forgive myself." She pulls me in as close as she can, and puts my head in the crook of her neck. "Well, you know what should've told you it was only a dream?"

I shake my head. "That I wasn't wearing purple." We both laugh, and I wrap my arms around her waist tight. "I love you, Mina." "I love you more, babygirl." She lifts my head up and gives me a soft kiss. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" "Could I? Only if you're okay with it. I just wanna hold you a little longer." She pulls away and puts her forehead against mine, giving me a soft grin, taking my hands, and leaving soft kisses on my knuckles. "Of course I'm okay with it. Do you want to sleep in my room?" I nod, yawning softly. "Alright, let's go." I let her go and we get up, she takes my hand and go to her room. We get in bed, and I immediately wrap my arm around her waist and snuggle into her chest. "Are you alright, pumpkin?" I look up at her and nod, and she wraps her arm around me softly, but tight. "I am, I promise." "Good. And you know that I would never leave you. Not even death could keep me away from you..." I grin and give her a kiss before snuggling back into her. "I love you, momma." She kisses my forehead and holds me tighter. "I love you more, my sweet girl..."