💙 Forever Always

Hope everyone likes this one! The audio for the first song is at the top, and the link to the second song is down below. ❤💛

I was taking a shower and I couldn't help but start to hum Where Am I At by MAX. It's one of my favorite songs by him, and I know all the words to it. Then without realizing, I started to sing it out loud. 🎶Hardly got out of bed this morning. Felt this rush, yeah it lingers, and I can't ignore it. Cause I've been running for so long, long. Yeah, I've been running for so long, long. Where am I at these days, now that you're gone? Where am I at these days, when you don't come home?🎶 Cordelia walks out of her room to go into the kitchen to start making lunch for everyone, when she stops and turns her head to the bathroom door. She walks closer and puts her ear to the door and can hear a soft voice. 🎶I'll never forget the news I got that morning. Wish that I could turn back, but the plane was boarding. Cause I've been running for so long, long. Yeah, I've been running for so long, long.🎶

Before I could sing the chorus, I heard a knock, making me jump. "Darling, are you in there?" "Y-yeah..." I reply, clutching my chest and breathing heavily. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" She opens the door and walks in to find me looking like I just saw a ghost. "Rhiannon, what's wrong? Darling, what's the matter?!" "You scared the freaking crap out of me!" She clutched her chest and started to chuckle softly. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I heard your voice in here and I wanted to ask if you were hungry." My eyes got a little wide and I started to feel embarrassed. Oh god, she heard me? Cordelia can see my face getting slightly redder. "Honey, what's the matter? You're looking a little red." She walks closer and puts her hand on my cheek and my forehead. "N-nothing's wrong. I'm just..." "You're just what, sweetie?" I look away from her and mumble, "Embarrassed..."

"What did you say?" She grabs my chin softly and turns my head towards her. "I said "embarrassed"." She let my chin go and gave me a sad smile. "How about we continue this conversation after you get out of the shower?" I grin and nod at her. "Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes." After 10 minutes, I come out and walk into my room to find Delia sitting on my bed, holding one of my stuffed animals. "Have a nice shower, sweetheart?" I nod and go into my closet to get dressed. I come back out wearing a tank top and shorts. I sit down on my bed next to Delia, and I feel so nervous about what she's going to say. "So, why are you feeling embarrassed about me hearing you sing?" "Well, I don't know... I guess I'm just shy, even around you or one the girls." Delia takes my hand and runs her thumb over my knuckles. "Darling, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a beautiful voice, and I'd love to hear you sing more often."

I look up at her, with amazement in my eyes. "R-really? You don't think I suck?" "Sweetheart, you don't suck at all! You have a wonderful voice! And I know the girls would agree with me." I giggle and blush, and I cover my face. "Don't cover your face, babygirl. It's too beautiful to cover up." She pulls me in close and gives me a kiss on my temple. "So, do you think you could sing something for me? I'd love to hear your voice again, angel." I nod nervously and grab my phone and play Forever Always by The Driver Era.

Song here... 👇

I sit between Delia's legs on the floor and take a deep breath before I close my eyes and start to sing. 🎶Take me from my ocean veiw, now what do I become to you? Oooh, strip you from the numbers, your hot girl summer, face to the cold, does it ever get warmer? Maybe you're a cover, complacent to the stubborn, just keep it so clean, and it's just for the other. Yeah, it's all for the others now.🎶

As I'm singing, I open my eyes slowly and I look up to see Delia softly swaying back and forth with her eyes closed. I can't help but start to smile. I tap Delia's leg to get her to look at me. She opens her eyes and gives me a warm smile and cups my cheeks. "You sing beautifully, sweetheart." I smile big at her before I continue singing. 🎶Take my BMW, and you can empty out my pockets too, ooooh, and now you wearing nothing, there's no point loving, thinking too many times, sure to find something. I have you on the cover, but still, I wonder. I want to be as certain, less it's all for the others now, ooh. Ohhh, yeah, it's all for the others now.🎶 "You really think I sing good?" "Of course I do, baby. You have a beautiful voice." She says as she pulls me in close and wraps her arms around my neck and puts her forehead on mine. "You wanna come into the kitchen with me while I make lunch and sing some more songs?" I smile big and nod at her. "Sure! But you gotta sing one with me." She rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Fine." We get up and walk into the kitchen to prepare lunch while I sang for her. I had a new confidence in my singing, and it was all thanks to Cordelia Goode.