💖 Darling

Ok guys! Here's the story! I hope you all like it! And I'm still not telling who Billie's girl is, you have to read to find out... 😉😏
❤💖

It was Saturday night and Billie was getting ready to go out with her new girlfriend. She had just got out of the shower, and was trying to figure out what to wear, when she hears a knock and my soft voice. "Billie? You busy? Can I come in?" She grins and walks over to the door and opens it. "Hey, babygirl. Come in, I'm just trying to get ready." I walk in and sit down on her bed, and I can't help but smile at how she looks. Even with her body wrapped in a towel, with her hair soaking wet and sticking to her face and shoulders, she still looks like the most gorgeous woman on earth. "Haven't I taught you not to stare, darling?" I snap out of my trance and chuckle. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, you just look really pretty." She gets a smirk and sits down next to me on the bed. "Really? But I'm not even dressed yet." "Yeah, I know. But you look beautiful no matter what you look like."

I put my head on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her. "You are such a sweetheart..." she wraps her arm around my shoulder and kisses my head. "since you're here, you can help me pick out what to wear." I get a really big smile on my face and exclaim, "Really?!" She chuckles at how happy I get and nods. "I love how excited you get about things..." she gives me a soft kiss on the lips and then walks to her closet and starts picking out clothes to wear. "Okay, I'm torn between two. Which one do you like more?" She takes two dresses off the rack and lifts them up for me to see. One is a simple, yet elegant, jet black blazer studded with shiny silver buttons, lifting the darkness of the black. And a crimson, almost blood red, pencil skirt, perfectly paired with the black of the blazer. "You plan on wearing a shirt underneath that, right?" I joke, with my eyebrow raised. She just gives me a mischievous smirk and winks at me. "Oh god, Billie..." I mutter to myself, putting my face in my hands and shaking my head. I hear her laugh at my reaction and she snaps her fingers at me to get my attention.

"Hey, what about this one?" I look back up and see the outfit she has in her hand. It's a silk button up blouse, light biscuit in color, but marbled with dark green and black, looking almost watercolored into the material, and a black pencil skirt, who's material was embedded with so many sparkles, it looked like a clear night sky. "Oooh, I like that one!" "This one?" She asks as she puts the outfit in front of her in the mirror. "Yeah, you'd look great in all of them, but you'll look absolutely perfect in that one." I can see her grinning in the mirror, but I look closer and can see a little tinge of pink on her cheeks. "No way..." I walk over to Billie and I look at her face in the mirror and I can't help but grin and say, "did I seriously just make Billie Dean Howard, the Medium to the Stars, blush?" I tease, holding her around her waist. She turns her head to me and her eyes look nearly black.

Now my cockiness is gone completely and it's being replaced with fear of what Billie will do to me. "Should I run?" I say, with shakiness in my voice. She touches the tip of my nose with her own and whispers, "Yep..." I immediately take off like a shot, running to my bedroom and shutting and locking the door. Even being scared out of my mind, I couldn't help but grin at how I made Billie blush. It takes a lot for her to blush, so I must've said the right thing. I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door, making me jump. "Babe? You in there?" I take a breath when I realize it's just Sally. "Oh thank God... yeah, I am. What's up?" I open the door and see Sally standing there, but I can tell something's behind her. "Hey Sal, what's be-" I get cut off when Billie jumps out from behind Sally, grabbing me. I start screaming and try like hell to get out of her grasp. "Sally, you traitor!"

I yell, and just hear Sally's laugh as a response. Billie pins me to the floor and starts to tickle me. "Billie, stop! Billie!" "What's the magic word, angel?" She asks me, with a devilish grin on her face. "Please! Please Billie, stop!" She finally let's me go and puts her forehead against mine and whispers, "That's all you had to say, darling..." she gets up off me and sticks her hand out for me to take. I shakily take her hand and sit up. "Sweetheart, are you alright?" She asks, now looking concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine... just really out of breath... you took a lot out of me..." I laugh, grabbing her hand again and standing up. "Are you sure you're alright? I didn't hurt you somehow, did I?" I look up at her and can see her eyes are full of fear. "Aww, Billie..." I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tight, to reassure her that I'm alright.