🖤 Punished

I know I usually don't post at this time, but paulsonwifey really wanted to see this fic, so here it is! I hope you all like it! I wrote this one a long time ago. And I seriously couldn't think of any other title so... 🤷‍♀️ Love you all! ❤🖤

Me and Sally were laying in bed, watching TV. I had my head on her shoulder with her arm around my waist. I feel her fingers lightly brush up and down my arm, making me get goosebumps. She was tickling me so badly, but I tried so hard to not make any noise, but as her fingers went back up to my shoulder, I shivered slightly and I knew she felt it. "What's the matter, babygirl? Are you cold?" She asks with a mischievous smirk on her face. She runs her fingers down my arm again, making me shiver again. "Sal, stop, you know how ticklish I am..." I whine, making her chuckle. "I know..." all at once, she grabs my thigh, squeezing it, making me squeal and giggle like crazy. "Ahhh! Sally, stop! Let me go!" I try to get away from her, but she has a firm grip on my thigh, so I was fucked. "Sally, stop!"

I finally have enough and say, "Let... me... Go!" and I elbow her in the stomach, making her let go of me and I jump off the bed and run toward the door. I look back at Sally and see her holding her stomach, then she slowly looks up at me with this look that would make the Devil himself shudder in fear. "You really shouldn't have done that, babygirl..." she grins evilly at me and practically jumps off the bed, starting to chase me, making me scream and run out the door. I run down the stairs and hide behind the front desk, covering my mouth to keep as quiet as possible. "What are you doing, hiding behind here?" I look up to see Iris looking down at me with a confused look on her face. "Sally was tickling me and to get her off me, I hit her in the gut. So now she's "pissed at me"," I say, using finger quotes.

"and she's trying to find me. Please don't tell her where I am." She sighs and says, "Alright, but you owe me one." I nod at her and grin, giving her a pinky promise. "Rhiannon..." I hear Sally say my name in a sing song voice, making my eyes grow wide and I cover my mouth to keep quiet. I hear her walk up to the front desk and say, "Iris, have you seen Rhiannon? I need to find her and punish her for hitting me in the stomach..." "Sally, leave the poor girl alone. And no, I haven't seen her." Sally scoffs and I hear her walk away. "Coast is clear, kid. She's gone." I look over the desk and see that she's nowhere to be found. "Thanks, Iris." I give her a quick hug before I start walking away to find another spot to hide. I walk up the stairs to the bar and see Liz behind the counter, serving drinks to some customers.

I run up and say, "Liz, can I hide behind the counter? I "pissed" Sal off and now she's trying to find me so she-" all at once, I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Got 'cha!" "Ahh! Sal, let me go!" I try to run away but she grips me tighter and teleports us to her room. "Sal, come on! You got me, so just punish me and get it the hell over with!" She gets an evil grin on her face and throws me down on the bed, then she straddles my waist and starts tickling me all over. "Ahh, Sally! Stop! Please!" "No, you've been a bad, bad girl, and bad girls get punished..." she grips my thigh again, making me give out a loud squeal. "Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I hit you in the gut! I won't do it again! I promise! Please, I'm about to pee!" She chuckles and let's my thigh go, getting off of me and laying down next to me.

She wraps her arms around me and kisses the side of my head. "I love you so much, babygirl. I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?" "No, you didn't hurt me at all, Sal. The worst you did to me was almost make me pee my pants." We both laugh and she gives me another kiss on the head. "Promise me you won't leave..." I lean up and kiss her cheek than lay my head on her shoulder. "I promise, no matter what happens, I'll never leave you, Sal..."