Chapter 36

Caution POV

"Angel." "Hmm?" She looked up at me. "Thanks for believing me." I told her. She smiled and went back to her iPad. I got down on my knees once again and turned her body around so I can lay my head on her stomach. "If I'm not out in time, make sure you take care of my son." I said. "What makes you think it's a boy?" She asks. "Daddy's always know." I looked up at her and she smiled.

"It's about time for me to go." She says and I sighed. She just forgave me and she gotten leave. "Baby." She ran her hand over my dreads. "Trust me when I say it's harder for me then it is for you." She says. "How so? You get to see the world when we leave this room. I don't." I stuck my teeth.

"What's in the world to see if my baby daddy not there with me?" I chuckled. "Ion know." I shrugged. "It's nothing baby. Trust me. It's only been two weeks and my body is going crazy for you. Although I was mad at you, that first night I felt empty cause your arms weren't around my waist." I wiped the stray tear that fell out her left eye.

"Well than it's up to you to get me out of this shit hole." I tell her and she giggled. "I will. Even if it's the last thing I do." "What you mean? Getting me out should be on top of your list." She laughed. "And if it's not?" She teased. "Then we gon fight." She stopped laughing and just looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I questioned. "I wanna kiss you." She says innocently. "Why you acting shy then?" I asked. "Cause I'm horny as hell." She confessed and I burst out laughing. "Caution don't laugh at me." She pouted. "I'm sorry Angel." I placed my hands on both sides of her face and pulled her into a kiss.

"Time's up." She said softly when her timer went off. "I see." I pecked her lips repeatedly which made her giggle before getting up. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Wasup?" "Well I need you to collect every two weeks." I told her. "Sure." I shook my head. She never fails to surprise me. "Iight thanks. You got a list of all my businesses right?" I asked. "Yeah."

"Oh, put about a thousand on my minute phone and one more thing." I remembered. "What?" "Kick Jo out of my house. Tell her to give you her key to place and to get her shit and get out." She looked at me like I was crazy. "That's rude." She says. "Well she over stayed her welcome. The first night she came I told her she had two weeks. Even if I'm not there. Tell her she got a week or some shit. I don't care. I just don't trust her alone in my place."

Heaven POV

"What's with you and him?" Glenn asked me. We were getting in his car on our way back to the office. "What you mean?" I questioned. "Caution Jackson." Just hearing his name made me smile. "Nothing." I said and he chuckled. "What's funny?" I asked.

"The fact that in order to be lawyer, you have to be a good liar, but just now, you ain't get away with shit. So fax me the T." He says and I burst out laughing.

"Okay so he's my boyfriend." I went ahead and told him. He's gonna find out sooner or later. "Does Kevin know?" He asked. "Yeah. Not who my boyfriend is but know that I date a client." I shrugged. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing.

"So you gon give him some every time you see him?" He asked and I hit his arm as he laughed. "Shut up." I laughed a little. "How you gon tell me to shut up then laugh?" He asks. "Don't worry about it." I told him.

"Somebody looks happy." Em says as I walked by her desk. "I don't know what you're talking about." I sung walking back into my office. "Yes you do. I know who was on your list for people to see at the jailhouse." She says walking into my office.

"You know nothing." I kept with the singing voice. "So I take it that y'all made up after whatever reason you was mad for." She continues. "You act just like Laila geesh!" I told her. And she giggled. "Well?" She questions. "Well nothing. Good night." I kept my car here because Gleen insisted that it didn't make sense for the both of us to drive and the only reason why I had came back to my office was because I left my phone here by accident.