Chapter 55

Heaven POV

"Thanks for doing this." Ajay said when she drove back to her house. It's been 2 weeks since I've see Harvey. I honestly don't know why I was so upset with him. "Mhm." I sat back and rubbed my belly. I was due in 2 weeks and I couldn't wait!!

"TeTe!!" Heather ran to me and I laughed. "Hey baby." "Your belly is huge!" She exclaimed touching it. "Yeah." I laughed. "Is it heavy?" She asked. "Just a little." "Oh-" Ajay had cut her off. "Okay baby that's enough." Ajay and I giggled a little. "Where's daddy?" She asked her. "In the room." Heather said in a duh tone and I laughed lowly. "Well you can go back there." Jay tells me. "Okay." I went ahead back to their room and opened the door.

"I'm naked!" Harvey screamed and I giggled. "Boy I have seen everything you got already." He turned around at me shocked. "Hey." He stopped what he was doing. "Hi. Um you can put your clothes on now." I said looking away from him. He snapped out of it and put his clothes on.

"Uh, Heav, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what happened. I should've listened to you and I shouldn't have lied to you. And I'm sorry for ruining your birthday." He apologized. "Ok." I shrugged and he looked at me shocked once again. "That's it?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't regret saying what I said to you cause that's how I felt. What if you died Harvey then what? We all know that if you would've died, it would've hit me the most. Hell, more than your daughter. Why were you so stupid Harvey? That's the main thing I'm mad about. The doctors told me how months back they were trying to put you on things that'll help you but you were being so stubborn and stupid and didn't do shit. You could've been closed to cured by now Harv. That's what hurts me the most." I wiped my tears and held my belly as my son kicked rapidly. I knew I had to calm down so he would.

"Heaven I know. I'm sorry. Everything you said is right. I should've done right by my body. But please accept my apology. We don't have to talk everyday like we used to. Just tell me that you accept it." He begged. "Yeah I accept. But mainly because I'm about to give birth soon and I don't want my son born into any negative vibes I have with anyone." I told him and he nodded.

*

Melinda POV

"Mommy is he ever coming back?" Raven asked me. I had just got finished telling the what happened between me and their father. "Do you want him to?" I asked her. "No. I want Richy to be my new daddy." She says and I blushed at the fact that he was sitting right next to me. "Yeah me too." Jacob said jumping into his lap. "Um I don't know about that." I giggled a little at how he was looking at me.

"Don't you Roshon?" Raven asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out the living room. "What's wrong with him mommy?" She asked me. "I don't know." I got up and followed him to his room.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked as he played with the mini basketball hoop on his closet door. "Nothing." He told me. RJ, well Ro was now 9 and I knew that he understood everything clearly. "Baby talk to me." I sat down on his bed. "Why mama?" "Why what?" "Why he never loved us? Why he treated you so badly mama? I hate to see you cry and that's all he did. He made you cry. And I hate him for that." Tears fell rapidly down his face.

"Come here." My voice cracked. He sat on my lap and cried into my chest. "Baby I'm really sorry you hear me?" He nodded his head. "Can I change my name?" I heard and my heart broke. After the divorce was finalized, I changed all of my kids last name to mine, James, even Jacob because I didn't want him to feel left out. But with RJ, since his name was still Roshon, we call him Ro now. "Why?" I wiped the tears off his face. "I don't want his name no more." He said angrily and I sighed. "That cost a lot of money. Money mommy don't have." He sighed. "But if I did have the money, I'll put it into deep consideration." He smiled as I used one of his spelling words. "C-O-N-S-I-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N. Consideration." I smiled. "That's my boy." I gave him a high five.

"I love you mama." He kissed my cheek. "I love you more baby." He jumped off my lap and I stood up. "So is he your boyfriend now?" I laughed. "No." "Why not?" He asked. "You like him?" I asked. "He makes you happy mama." He shrugged. "What you know about happiness?" I tickled him.

-

"What's bothering you?" Rich asked me. "Nothing." I mumbled. They kids had a long day today so they were knocked out. "Alright well I'm about to go." He says. I looked at the time on the stove which read 11:58. "You sure? It's very late." He shrugged. "What you making at this time of night anyways?" He looked at me amused. "I felt like baking a cake." I laughed mixing the batter. I remember when I was younger, I wanted to be a famous baker. One who all the celebrities went to, but things happen.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I felt his lips on my neck. "Nothing." He placed his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around me. "Ro wants his name changed." I said lowly. "That's a shame." He shook his head. "You gon do it?" He asked. "With what money??" I asked him. "It doesn't cost a lot Lin." He tells me. "It cost like thousands of dollars." I told him. "Girl who told you that? Name changes cost no more than $250 I swear." I scrunched up my face. "Oh."

"Who told you it was thousands?" He asked as I put the cake in the oven. "Don't worry about it." I shrugged. He grabbed me from walking out the kitchen and pushed me against the counter. "What?" I asked, feeling the sexual tension. He pecked my lips and pushed him back. "What's wrong?" He looked as I turned my head away. "Lin, talk to me. I thought we had something. I'm sorry if I thought wrong, it won't happen again." He wiped the loose tear that fell down my face.

"Why do you want me? I have like one of the biggest baggage in America. 27 with 4 young kids, a baby, divorced. Like why?" I looked at him and he sighed. "I don't know why. I just know that I do okay? It's just something about you that I want and no it's not just your body parts. If I just wanted some sex from someone, I wouldn't be around like this. And as far as the kids, they have grown on me so fast, I feel like they're my own." He continued wiping the tears that kept falling. "I'm a mess though." I tell him. "Well you can be my mess." He lifted my head up a kissed me. And I mean that was the most passionate kiss I have felt in my life.

"I got you ma." He pecked my lips once more and I smiled. I turned around to the countertop and started mixing up my icing. I was literally making my cake and icing from scratch. Something I haven't done in a while.

"This cake good as fuh." He says as we sat on my bed and I giggled. "Thank you." "You should open up your own bakery." He says and I shrugged. "I'm serious. I'll be back." He says. I laughed when he came back into the room with another piece of cake. "I telling ya I'll keep you in business to. Buying all ya cakes." I shook my head.

I woke up and say up fast. "What's wrong?" I looked to my right and saw Richard cradling Yani. "Nothing. I'm just used to waking up for her during the night, I just slept all night." I said running my hand through my hair. "Oh. She woke up about twice. The first time I fed her and the second I changed her diaper." He informs me. "Thanks." I smiled as she slept peacefully on his bare chest. "No problem." He says. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost 8 and jumped out of bed. "Calm down." He chuckled. "I already took them." He says and I just looked at him stunned.

"You didn't have to Rich. But I really appreciate it." I told him. "It's no problem." He shrugged and Yani stirred in his chest. It was really a nice sight to see. "Okay. Well I'll be in the shower." I told him and he nodded while searching for something to watch on the tv.