Chapter 15

3

2

1

New Years Day

Heaven POV

"Can you meet me at WalMart? My dad got me doing last minute shit." I laughed at Laila.

"Sure. I was just getting in the car. I'll be there soon."

-

"So Heav, I gotta ask." She says as she pushed the buggy in WalMart. "What?" I asked reaching for the sups on the top self. "Are you still a virgin? I mean you would tell me if you weren't." The questioned knocked me soo off-guard that I knocked a couple bags of cups over.

"Oh. Umm. Yeah of course I'll tell you." I say without looking at her. "Yeah I thought so. But you still haven't told me." She was now standing next to me. I blushed a little before putting the cups in the cart and strolling away with it. "Heaven!" She screamed which had heads turning.

"What?" I mumbled. "Was it to Mr. Sexy? Oh my gosh why didn't you tell me? I mean already figured it out the Saturday after Christmas when you nearly stood me and Em up." She says. "Lai shut up!" I shook my head covering my face. "How dare you not tell me?" She continues. "I didn't think I had to." I shrugged. "Umm yeahhhh you did. So are you two together?" She asked. "Maybe. Maybe not. I guess you'll have to figure that out too." I say getting the plastic forks, knives, and spoons.

"Look at you. You'on got the D and don't know how to act." She teased. "Shush! But pleasssse don't tell anyone." I begged. "I won't, I won't. I promise." Whew.

"Thank you." I sighed. "But why y'all trying to keep this a secret?" She asked. "It's not really a secret for say, I just don't want things to blow up in my face." I tell her. "Yeah. But I mean you had sex with the guy. It's not like you two grew up together and you've known him for forever. Heav, you must feel some special type of way for him to have given up what you've been saving. I guess he's the one for you." She smiled.

"Do you love him?" She asked. "We've only been together for a week." I remind her. "I ain't ask that. I asked if you love him." She says. "I don't know Lai. I just like him.... A lot." I smiled. Yeah I gave it up to him, but like I said before, it felt right. Like nothing we were doing was wrong. "Yeah ok." She smirked.

"And when did you get your tat finished? It look sexy." She says. I wore white long sleeve button down sheer shirt, jeans, Louboutins. My favorite type of heels. "Yesterday."

*

Walking into my uncle's living room, I noticed a whole bunch of guys sitting around laughing and joking around. But one caught my eye. Caution...

"Hey." I spoke to everyone. They responded and my uncle got up from where he was sitting. "Glad you came." He hugged me tightly and I returned it. Well I tried. "It's nothing. And I can't breathe." He chuckled before releasing me. "I'm sorry. But the ladies in the kitchen." He says. "If you wanted me to leave, that's all you had to say." I challenged and the guys laughed. Well all except Caution. He had a serious look on his face. "It's not even like that." He says.

"Sure it isn't. But I went in there first and they asked me to come and see if you guys wanted a hamburger to hold y'all since the food ain't ready yet." I tell him. "That's straight. That's Ovon, Nate, Wade, Peanut, Josh, and D. They'll tell you what they want on they shit." He pointed to each guy. I already knew Joshua and Nathan, well Josh and Nate, because they're clients. I wondered why he introduced me to Caution as D.

"You know what, just put Ketchup and Mustard on everybody's." My Unc says. "Okay. I'll be back."

"Alright. Ketchup and Mustard on them." I tell my aunt. "How many?" She asked. "6." I tell her. Of course it was only me and her in the kitchen cooking. Laila cant cook for nothing and my aunt says that she not about to have these females these guys brought up in here cooking. That's why we backed up. If I would've known she was doing all the cooking, I would've came before the party started.