Chapter 16

Caution POV

"In the bando, boarded up, got them bricks in the wall and in the floor

Pizzeria way I'm playin' with the dough

If the feds wanna talk, I just tell them I don't know."

I bobbed my head to the music as Angel rapped along to Migos. I'm still shocked about what I learned about her. Never would I have thought my girl had a lil thug in her. I should've known considering, she likes to eat, she likes tattoos, and she have piercings; belly button, and two on each ear and she listens to trap music. But shit, that made me even more crazy about her.

I got out my car and seen some of my niggas chilling on the front porch. To be honest, you wouldn't think that this house was a trap house; it looked like a damn mansion. "Y'all still have this place up and running?" Angel looked at it in awe. "Yeah. This the main." I tell her. "I know." I smirked at her when she walked in front of me. "I bet you I know some stuff in here you don't." She challenged. "I guess you'll just have to prove it." I say before slapping her ass. "Ouch!"

"Sup." I did a head nod and dapped my boys up real quick and walked in. "Sup D? What the Lawyer doing here?" Nate asked. "Minding her business." I say wrapping my arms around her. "Dude, why you brought her here?" He whispered. "I have ears you know? Good ones too." I chuckled at Angel. "I know what I'm doing." I tell him. "You trust her? That's you?" He smirked. "Shut the hell up." I shook my head before walking away with Heav right behind me.

"Do I defend all yo boys?" Heav asked looking around. "Well you are the best." I chuckled at her blushing. "Thanks. Can I go somewhere?" She asked. "Where?" "Follow me." It was weird, but I followed her. She went past the stairs at the hallway. Then went to the door that looked like a closet. She put in a password but I had already changed it years ago.

"People changing passwords now?" I laughed at her. "Too many people knew it." I shrugged. "That's fine." She then place her left index finger on the scanner and the door unlocked. "The fuck?!" I heard. Turning around, I seen O, Nate, Josh, Wade, and some more niggas looking shocked.

"Can they stay right here? I only want you to see this?" She asked. "Uh yeah." I answered.

Heav giggled before opening the door. The door had led downstairs to the basement. The basement had 3 areas. The torture room, a bar, and a gun range.

Heaven walked her way towards the gun range and I followed. Passing the range, she went to the wall and placed her left hand on it. I didn't know what the hell she was doing, but obviously she did. The wall slid up and then there was a metal wall. I watched her as she put in 577462377 then another finger print. Access granted flashed in green, opening the metal wall. "What the absolute fuck?" I mumbled walking in after her. The room was loading with all types of illegal guns.

"I told you I knew something you didn't." She turned around and giggled. Heav went to the back of the room, which was huge, and put in 432836. I wanted to know what was with all these codes about.

I just had to laugh when I noticed that the last code opened a case that had a blue .9mm gun in it. "I'm guessing that's yours." I continued to laugh. She picked it up and aimed at me. "I'm supposed to be scared?" I asked. Her just looking fine and holding a gun with a mug look on her face turned me the fuck on!

"Let me see you put that gun to work." I smirked. "Okay." She closed the case. The doors closed after she walked out and pressed this button, turning back into the wall. "Where you going?" I asked when she walked past the first booth. "To my spot." She says simply. I then noticed she stopped at my usual spot.