Chapter 7

4 days later

Caution POV

"So I was just saying that." I was cut off. "Leave Em alone. I'm here." Heaven shook her head. It feels weird to call her by her name or anything else. Coming down to her in General is weird. "Let's go." She says and walked back towards her office.

"You're here before me. There's a shock." She says. "What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned. "Nothing. Let's get down to business." She sighs sitting at her desk. "Well what's going on?" I questioned. She ain't look like her normal bubbly self (like I'll know). "I'm fine, now I need to know your occupation." I shook my head no. "I'm not saying nothing unless you tell me what's going." I sat back in the chair. "You're not my therapist nor do I have one." She says. "Like I said."

30 minutes later

"I have another client in 5 minutes." She broke the silence. "I guess we'll have to finish over dinner, Sparkz?" Sparkz is the name of the restaurant I see her at a few days ago. "My last client is at 6-" I cut her off. "Great, so see you around 7:30. Awesome. Have a great day." With that, I walked out of her office.

"Emily is it?" I stood at the lady in the front. "Yes. What can I do?" "Make sure she meets me." I told her. "Meet you where and why?" She rose an eyebrow. "She knows. And let's just say, I'ma make her mine." I smirked and so did she. "My boss already has a man and I'm pretty sure she won't date someone that needs her help." "No she has a lil boy, trust me I know more about that nigga then she do. Anyways, you got me?" I questioned. "Sure. He looks skeptical anyways." She says. "Good." I slid her a hundred. "The rest will come if she shows up." She nodded and said thanks unsure of if she should take it.

Heaven POV

7:05 pm

"Emily, why are you still here?" I asked as I walked out of my office. "Wellll. A certain someone wanted me to make sure you meet them somewhere." I mentally rolled my eyes. "Don't he know I have a boyfriend?" I chuckled. "He basically said that you have a BOYfriend and need a man." She informed me.

"Well who cares. Good night if you're staying here." I tell her. "Night. And just go, you'll never know what will happen if you don't go." "Exactly." I agreed and she laughed. "If you don't go home and change then meet him wherever y'all suppose to be meeting, I'm quitting." I looked at her like yeah right. "Just goooo and leave work here, you know he don't want to talk about no case."

I got home, where William was supposed to be waiting for me, and hopped in the shower. Come to think about it, Will didn't even text or call to ask for my address; he never been to my house before. I live in a one bed, one bath house, one like Gabrielle Union on Being Mary Jane with the glass doors and the gate, jacuzzi, everything.

I picked out a long sleeve fitted royal blue dress that stop mid thigh with copper colored knee-high boots. I had my blue clutch with light natural colored makeup, little jewelry and was out the door making sure I I grabbed my copper colored leather jacket. Although it's Mid-December, it's not all that cold compared to up north. Where it's -8 degrees, with us South Floridians, cold is 50ish degrees; currently it's 67.

"I see you made it." He smirked as I walked in the door. "Only because I've been stood up and didn't think you'll appreciate it." I answered. "Well think I very much appreciate it. Right this way." He guided me to follow him. "You look beautiful by the way. With your blue." I rolled my eyes. "Thank you Mr. Caution. This is not a date by the way." He laughed. "Sure."

*

"What you looking at all hard?" I asked. I was about to follow his hard glaze. "No. Don't turn around." He says. "Why not?" "I don't want to see you hurt." He says. "And why would I get hurt?" "His name's Roshon. He got a wife with kids and 4 baby mommas." Ok now I'm confused and that confusion made me turn around and spot Will.