Chapter 9

"Hello?" I answered my office phone. "William's here." I heard Emily's voice in which I sighed. She didn't know what happened between the two of us, but she does know that I'm done with him. "Let him in." I respond. She said okay and hung up.

"What's up with the what's up woman?" He was all smiles, but me, nothing but a dead serious face. "What's with the face?" He came behind my desk trying to kiss me but I turned away oh too fast. "Well damn, what's wrong with you?" He had a muggish look on his face, going to sit in a seat in front on my desk.

"How many do you have?" I asked curiously. "How many what? Heaven, what are you talking about?" He questions confusedly.

"Babies. How many kids do you have?" I asked. "What you mean how many? I don't have no kids!" He says. "I'm pretty sure William doesn't. But how many kids do Roshon Jenkins have?" His face was just priceless and all I can think of was caught.

"Man you on some other shit!" He yells standing up. "No I am not! But you know, you just reminded me why I haven't dated in years. Cause of no good dirty dicks like you. Like how in the hell are you supposed to be married with all these damn baby mommas and kids!" Standing up also, I was heated!

"My wife and I have an open marriage!" He screams. "So your name is Roshon." Yup. Caught his ass right in his own lie. "Tell me this Roshon, if you and your wife have an open marriage, why do you change your name? Why don't you wear your wedding band? And why did you lie about who you are to me? I mean, you wasn't going to get nothing out of the cookie jar anyways." It seemed like I was pissing him off more and more.

"I'm out man." He shook his head. "Bye. Delete me out yo list too." I rolled my eyes sitting down in my chair with a big sigh.

7:46pm

Getting out the shower, I hear a knocked at my door. I wrapped myself tight with the towel before going to see who it is.

"Hey baby. I've missed you." I laughed stepping aside. "I've missed you too Lai." I shook my head. "What happened to your key?" I asked going to my bedroom.

"That is a hella good question." She say. "You always losing keys. All but your car keys. Might as well put all to keys on one chain." I shook my head. "I know right. Where you about to go?" She sat on my bed as I went through my closet. "I guess a date." I can't even believe I'm letting this happen.

"With Will?" She slurred the name. Just hearing that crawled. "Hell no. That nigga can kiss my ass." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. "What happened?" She asked shocked.

"Wow its a shame how much things can happened in a couple of days." I shook my head before sitting on the bed and explaining EVERYTHING.

"Where my damn gun at?" I laughed at her foolishness. "Lai, it's cool. I'm cool." I shrugged. "I didn't ask that." I giggled. "So this other guy, do I get to met him tonight?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Sure I guess. But trust me, it's nothing. He is not my type." I informed her getting up to get dressed. "Heav, you don't even know what your type is so hush with all that. I bet you actually feels something for ole boy and just scared."

"What he look like anyways?" She asked me. "Waka Flocka fine ass. He just has more muscles than Waka Flocka.And he doesn't have all the tattoos as him."

Tonight, I went with my Jordan Carmine's. My outfit consisted of black jean pants, a white shirt to match my shoes that read 'It gotta be da shoes' on top of a long sleeve black undershirt, and a black winter jacket.

"Oh no!" I groaned opening my door. "Damn Angel, why you gotta copy a nigga?" He laughed. I stepped aside letting him in and lead him to my living room. "You copied me." I shook my head. He had the same exact thing as me expect nothing on his arms. "Naw. You the one always wearing blue, what made you want to not wear blue now?" He chuckled when I mushed his head. "Whatever. Let me just go get my jacket." I tell him.

"Awe. Y'all look so cute." Lai gushed. "Shut up. Get out my house." I pushed her out my door. "Hello, I'm the best friend." She extended her hand for him to shake. "Unfortunately." I mumbled. "Fuck you!" She laughed.

"Anyways." She looked at him. "Be a fuck nigga and get fucked up. I don't play about mine." He chuckled. "Nice to meet you too."

*

"What happened today at work?" He asked me as he drove a white Maserati GranTurismo with black tires that had an red interior. Inside of the car was red and black. "Why something have to have happen?" I asked. "You just seem off. And by you being defensive, you basically just snitch on yourself." I giggled. "He came by today and I simply gave him a piece of my mind. Just a tiny piece though." I indicated how small with my index finger and thumb.

I watched as he smiled while laughing. "Get that simple minded nigga out yo head. He didn't even have no business trying to get to you. He don't notice a good woman and never will. The fact that he let an angel slip through his hands is a shame. He just pathetic." He said with a shrug.

Caution POV

"You know this is my first time here right?" She says when I paid for wristbands at Santa's Enchanted Forest. "Shit really? I'll usually come every year with my little sister." I tell her. "Where is she now?" She asked.

"She goes to UCF and I don't know when she's coming down." "Awe. She don't have time for big bro no more. Let me guess, she has a boyfriend and when she do come down, he'll be here and you'll be jealous." I swatted her hand away when she pinched my cheek. "Be quiet." She laughed.

"Stop laughing at me!" She pushed at my chest. "I'm sorry Angel. I didn't think it was going to be that bad." I chuckled. "Yes you did. I told you it was going to be high!" She looked so damn sexy when she pouts. "Alright alright. But how you afraid of heights and like roller coasters?" I asked.

"Because their fun. But drops," she pointed to the ride we just got off of. "Are not my thing." "Ok. I know now. So you wanna go again?" She gave me that did I not just give you a run down. "I was just clarifying." I laughed under my breath.

"You probably don't meet the height to ride this ride." I grinned looking down at her glaring at me. "Excuse me for not being a skyscraper. But I am average height." Rolling her eyes, she walked in front of me and you know I was looking at that ass. "5'2 is not average." I smirked at the way her ass moved everytime she walked. "I am 5'6 and a half. And stop looking at my butt." She say without even turning to see me doing so.

"Who said I was?" She then turned around. "I can, most of the time, feel when someone is staring at me. And by the way you looked up as quickly as I turned around, you just snitch on yourself." She cocked her head to the side daring me to say otherwise. "So the ride." She laughed when I walked pass her.

"Excuse me sir, but this ride may not be comfortable with you." An attendant stopped me from getting in a cart with Angel. "And why not?" I heard little snickers coming from behind me. "Well you're kinda." Angel finished for him. "You too tall skyscraper." Turning around, I mugged her as she smiled from ear to ear before bursting out laughing.

"You know how many times I've gotten on this ride? Now you wanna say something?" I asked. "It's not even all that. We don't have to ride it." Angel took my arm and pulled me with her. "Naw. You wanted to ride." "It's fine really." She says.

*

"May I have the Chicken Parmesan with double mashed potatoes as my two sides. And can I trade my salad for steamed broccoli?" A lady that ain't afraid to eat. Angel demanded that we didn't go to any of my restaurant. So I asked where, and here we are, LongHorn. "Yes ma'am, sir?" Bridgette -she gives some bomb- was hard down glaring at Angel. I know she knows, but just ain't say nothing as her eyes wondered the restaurant after ordering.

"The Filet with Mash and Loose corn." I ordered giving her my menu. "Ok. I'll be back with your drinks." She gave a fake smile and left. "You need to teach your friends a little something or two." I laughed at Angel's remark. "Cause that smile was oh too fake. And the side of my face feel like it's on fire." She joined me in laughing. I can't honestly say that I'm used to this holding a good conversation with laugher when it came down to talking to a female. Somehow, I do with her.