Chapter 54

Josh POV

"I don't give a fuck yo! Y'all fucking with money that can go in my fucking pocket!!" I screamed. "Ice we understand but before D left he ain't tell us shit about it." Buck says so I shot him in his arm. "I know he ain't say shit about to y'all cause it was my call. I shouldn't even be explaining my fucking self. Just know that whatever money that ain't come back to me and my boy's pocket getting deducted from everyone's pay. So I suggest y'all go find some money or some good fucking drugs cause this shit's ridiculous." After my blunt was done, I walked out the room.

Them niggas had one job last night, and that was to meet Río at 11:45pm sharp to get this shipment. They showed up a little after 12 and Río don't play about that late shit. Instead of giving us 1 million dollars worth of drugs, he only gave half of that. So now I gotta cut that shit double then usual just to get up to that $2 mill. Usually after cutting shit, will double everything, and I'll give the suppliers what they gave me in cash.

*
"What?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.
"Oh sorry. I see this is a bad time." I hear Heav's voice.
"Naw you straight. It's just some shit going on at the west." I told her.
"You need me to come out there?" I chuckled.
"I got it. But what's up?" I asked, wondering why she called.
"Um, well it seems as if Lai's mad at me because of you being with me all the time or whatever, so was just saying from here on I won't be needing your help." She says.
"What? Heav that's some bullshit and you know it. If Lai wants to feel insecure about shit, then fuck it let her. But I'll be damned if you don't ask me for help if you need it. I know C would do the same shit for me if the roles were reversed. Plus C would have my ass if I wasn't helping you out." I told her.
"I just don't want any problems between me and her." She says.
"And there won't be. I'll talk to her when I get home. Call me if you need me. Real shit." I said before hanging up.

*
"Hey babe." Lai kissed my cheek as I walked into the kitchen. For a woman who can't cook for shit, she's always up in here. "Sup?" I went into the fridge and got me an apple. "What's wrong?" She asked me rubbing her stomach. "What's going on between you and Heav?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Why?" "Cause she called me earlier confused. Say how you've been avoiding her, yet just yesterday you said you was going to meet up with her." I spoke and she looked around the kitchen.

"No, I'm right here. What the hell is your problem with her huh? You think Ima leave you and our child to be with her?" I asked turning her face to look at me. "Yeah. Maybe." She whispered. "Why the fuck Lai?" "Because she's so perfect. She can cook, clean, and I can see her being a wonderful mother. Me on the other hand, none of that applies to me. I mean what mother thinks about aborting her child huh. I don't know who the father of my child is. I can't cook for shit and I don't clean. So it's just like what the hell you want from me." She cried and I just laughed at her.

"Yo ass really think I want her? I don't see Heaven as nothing but a little sister. First of, C would kill me, be on some Lazarus type shit to bring me back, just to kill my ass again. Second, I don't care that you don't know how to cook or clean, that some shit you can learn if you put your mind to it. It's really not hard. Lastly, you're going to be an excellent mother to OUR child. You hear me?" I brought her face back up to mine and she nodded. "Good." I pecked her lips before going upstairs to shower and lay my ass down.

Heaven POV

Me and Em sat in Flames the day after I talked to Josh about Laila. "There she goes." Em says. I turned around in my seat to see Lai and Josh walking in. Josh pointed to us and then came over. "We'll leave you two." Em says getting up.

"So." She says and looked away. "How have you been?" I asked. "Good." She says and I nod. "Heav. Enough with the small talk." She says and I sighed. "What have I done to you? I honestly didn't mean to take Josh from you Lai. I didn't. I don't really have anyone to call besides him and my brother. And I always told him if he was busy, not to worry about it." I told her. "I know Heav. I'm sorry, really. I was just kind of jealous of the relationship y'all build so fast. I thought you two had this like special connection." She shrugged. "Lai we do have a special connection. Josh is like my brother. Hell, he treats me better than my own blood brother treats me." I told her.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry." She pouted and I laughed. "It's okay. But like if you feeling some type of way, come and talk to me. We're better than that ignoring mess." I told her. "Yeah I know." She smiled. Before either of us could say anything, I felt a whole of cold liquid fall on me. I looked at and saw Britney smirking.

"Have my lost your fucking mind?!" I snapped at her, getting up from my chair, catching people's attention. "I'm sorry it was an accident." She says. "An accident my ass. You must of forgot who the fuck you work for!" I yelled at her. I was so close to smacking the smirk of her face until I felt someone pulling me back. "I don't work for you bitch." I let loose of Josh and slapped her hard in her face.

"Yo Heav chill. It ain't worth it." Josh pulled me back. I looked around at the people looking at us. "You're fired." I told her. "I don't have to listen to you. Right Josh?" She goes. "Actually you do. All of C's businesses are temporarily hers." He spoke and she looked at us shocked. "Exactly. So get your shit and get out! You're fired! From everywhere. I don't want to see you ever again." "Bitch this isn't over." She goes. "Trust me baby it is. Try to come at me while I'm pregnant and I'll make sure you get years behind bars. And if you dare to come at me after I give birth, then you're dumber than I thought you were. Either way, don't fuck with a lawyer." I pushed Josh off of me and headed towards Caution office to change. Thankfully, in each one of Caution's offices he has a full bathroom with a shower and extra clothes.

Since everything got wet and I felt so sticky, I took a quick shower and rinsed my hair out, since he didn't have shampoo, and changed into one of Caution's button-downs. Now, all I had on was a white shirt that would usually go down to my knees but we're mid-thigh because of my stomach, some spanks that I had under my yoga pants, and my LeBron 12 "Trillion Dollar Man" . Shoot, barely have on clothes and I'm still cute. Curly hair and all.

"You still cute though." Em said and I laughed. "I was supposed to go see my man after." I shook my head. "You still can. How much you bet he snap?" Lai says and I laughed. "He really will." I agreed. "You straight sis?" Josh asked me. "Yeah I'm straight. But where's Ryan? Isn't he supposed to be working today?" I asked about the current manager for this restaurant. "Yeah he supposed to be." Josh says. "Alright."

*

"Damn." I heard Caution mumbled at he glazed at my body. "Hey." I giggled. "Sup?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled into his chest. "You look cute in my shirt." He says and I laughed as we sat down. "Thank you." "You miss me that much?" He asked. "Boy please." I laughed and moved hair out of my face. "Alright forreal. What's with the.." He trailed off. "Long story." I shook my head.

"All ears." He says, looking interested. "Well it's not that long." I said and he looked at me saying to continue. "Well me and Laila went to Flames for lunch or whatever to you know, talk about what's been going on between us. And we'll your little friend Britney thought it was nice to spill a whole tray of drinks onto me." I told him and his face flared up. "You fired her ass right?!" He snapped. "Hell yeah. I slapped her ass too when she called me bitch." I said getting heated all over again. Caution laughed while shaking his head.

"So after Josh held me back from her, saying it wasn't worth it and shit, I went to your office and showered and put this on." I shrugged looking down at what I had on. "Awe. Babe I'm sorry." He stuck his bottom lip out and I laughed. "It's okay. But I was kind of wondering where Ryan was the whole time. I may have to dock his pay. Oh and after I apologized to the customers that was on the side of the restaurant when this occurred, I give them a choice between a free app or dessert. Mainly because there was a lot of older women there today and I didn't want you to lose business. I know how old woman think, they be all 'see this why I don't support black own businesses'." I told him and he laughed. "Look at you being the boss." I laughed. "That's how you get shit done." I shrugged.